|4.22| Abildgaard's secret

***

GRACE WANTED TO KNOW where Harry was, she needed to know where he was. So Molly, Billy, Grace, Ron, Hermione went to the Hospital wing in search for Harry. Harry wasn't there but Madam Pomfrey was, to whom everyone started to ask questions about Harry. Few minutes later, the door opened revealing Dumbledore, Harry and Sirius (in his dog form). 

Grace's worried eyes found Harry. He took tired, hurt and was soaked in blood. Molly let out a kind of muffled scream.

"Harry! Oh Harry!"

She started to hurry toward him, but Dumbledore moved between them.

"Molly," he said, holding up a hand, "please listen to me for a moment. Harry has been through a terrible ordeal tonight. He has just had to relive it for me. What he needs now is sleep, and peace, and quiet. If he would like you all to stay with him," he added, looking around at Grace, Ron, Hermione, and Bill too, "you may do so. But I do not want you questioning him until he is ready to answer, and certainly not this evening."

Molly nodded. She was very white. She rounded on Ron, Grace, Hermione, and Bill as though they were being noisy, and hissed, "Did you hear? He needs quiet!"

"Headmaster," said Madam Pomfrey, staring at the great black dog that was Sirius, "may I ask what — ?"

"This dog will be remaining with Harry for a while," said Dumbledore simply. "I assure you, he is extremely well trained. Harry — I will wait while you get into bed."

"And Grace," said Dumbledore turning to Grace, whose eyes were red now. "I want to talk to you."

"Now?" said Grace confused. 

"Yes.

"Dumbledore —" Molly started but was cut off by him.

"Molly, I know you want to protect her, we all do." said Dumbledore. "But you can't protect someone by hiding the truth. She needs to know."

Sirius looked at Dumbledore, as though asking him whether it's the best option or not. Grace looked at her mother, Sirius and Dumbledore very confused. They knew something, something she didn't knew. 

"Please come with me, Grace." said Dumbledore. "And Harry, I would like you to remain here tomorrow until I have spoken to the school."

Grace followed the headmaster as he made his way to his office. Entering the office, her made his way to his chair and motioned for her to sit down in front of him.