Character Info

Male Protagonist:

Aaditya Kumar - His name indicates "the sun" . His age is 27. He is Arrogant, cold and mostly distant from others. He is good at heart . Mainly he is handsome and he is so proud of it . And he loves his family dearly . He have trust issues so wont believe others. He is perfect and expect others to perfect. He is handling their family business as a CEO in MR Limited which is an software company.

Female Protagonist:

Malarvizhi - Her name indicates "cute eyes" . Her age is 24. She is good at heart. But not so goody goody character because she is feisty like she wont give shit to other's words. She is overweight so she gets bullied from her very small age. Don't have a supportive family. She has one bestiee named krithi for whom she will lay her life. She is working in MR Limited Software company as an software engineer.

Other Characters:

Aarav:

He is the best buddy for Aaditya Kumar. They both were friends from school days. Though Aaditya didnt want to have friendship with him ,he is so persistent that Aaditya couldnt ignore him. Thereafter they become best buddies . He is good at heart and jovial kind of fellow. He is also an board member in MR Limited Software Company. Age 27.

Gaurav:

He is also an best buddy . These three members are like a group from college. Because Gaurav meets them in college. He is good fellow and mostly give respect to everyone. And having an girlfriend from school days itself. He is handling his family business which is some hotel business. Age 27.

Krithi:

She is such a kind girl. She got friendship with Malarvizhi from school days . She is such a supportive pillar to her. Always motivates her and makes her happy. She is also working with Malarvizhi as an Software Engineer.

Vikram Kumar:

He is younger brother of Aaditya. He is around 18 years old. Basically doing is 2nd year of Engineering . And enjoying his life. He is fun and jovial kind of boy. Tries to enjoy everything in life.

Priya:

She is older sister of Malarvizhi. She is perfect for looks. She is best daughter according to their parents. She always bully her younger sister from small age itself. And her family mostly supports her only. Currently having an secret boyfriend name Sushant. Age - 25. She is working in LR Interior design company as a designer.

Nakul:

He is an younger brother of MalarVizhi. He is around 15 year old . Currently doing schools. He is good boy in his small age always supports his 2nd sister. But after somedays he is mostly following his 1st sister and always supports her and so because of that he too mocks his sister.

Sundaram and Revathi:

They are the parents of Malarvizhi. Mostly supports their 1st daughter nd their son. These 2 members are the apples in their eyes. Malarvizhi is like an useless and unwanted child for them. But dont say this in the society because they prefer to be an good people before the society.

Moorthy and Ragini:

These people are parents of Aaditya and vikram. They are good people .

Authors Note: I didn't use pictures to describe the character. You can Imagine whoever You want.

If you guys have any doubt u can ask. Please bear with my language.