Chapter 71

***❤️ Sorry for the late update guys

***❤️ Sorry for the late update guys. It is also an big chapter according o me with an words of 5137. Please ignore mistakes. Happy reasing❤️***

Malarvizhi pov:

     Its been another 2 years. Yes we are married for 4 years, but incase of our love marriage it is going to be 3 years of our marriage.

Am so happy!

We both leading an awesome life.

Our thaanavi is 5 years now. She becomes more comfortable around us. She is the love of her appa.

Yes she is grown very much attached with Aaditya.

And Vikram is studying his Higher studies. Poor he.

And coming Nakul, he is studying the medics. My baby boy is going to be an doctor in still 4 years. Am so happy.

Mom and dad is so happy, they were mostly play with thaanavi and spend their days with thaanavi.

Myself and Aadi is in soo much of love till date. He is expanding his business in Japan too. Am so happy for me. He mostly travels to Japan. If he travel for there, he will stay there for 1 month. That 1 month will be an painful days for me. Yup without him I can't sleep. His heartbeat is an lullaby for me.

And coming to krithi and Aarav. They both become parents for an baby boy. Yes you heard its an boy. We named him as Aadarsh. He is so cute. Thaanavi will always play with him if they came here. She will say like, she is the one who is protecting over him. Haha.

Daughter....

And Aadarsh too mostly stays with me. Yes, he always shows his hand whenever am around him. Am his godmother. His first words too an muma... That too he called at me. His first word at me. Krithi is so happy. I don't know, she is such an pure soul. She didn't even got jealous once, when her son called me first as muma and seeing his attachment. Instead she is happy.

Even he plays with Aaditya. But Aaditya is having an special feelings for girl child. Yes he always speak like we will have an girl child only.

Here is the problem...