Chapter 38

Malarvizhi pov :

Malarvizhi pov :

Then I started to search for the report in his cabin. But half through the way. Aaditya came. So I just stopped searching it.

Then we both immersed in the work. Its not difficult to steal the proposal sheet. Becuase Iam the PA. So it's not going to be an problem. This report is only going to be an problem.

After work we both reached to our home. Even in car he freaking kept the spy camera and Mike. Uff already I don't have any single fucking way.

I even messaged my father regarding the food for krithi and Thaanavi. But he didn't replied to me.

When I reached home, I freshened up and reached the kitchen. I want to distract myself. So I indulged myself in cooking.

This is what I do in my past life too. But that's for different reason this for different. Ufff

While am preparing the food. Mom called me from the hall. So I just stopped everything and switched off the gas and gone out.

But the sight before shooked me to the core.

There stood my so called father and mother. Why they are here. I am doing everything according to them right. Then why the heck they came here.

Please I don't want more blunder to my relation with aadi.

"Malar" she called me again. As I stopped seeing them in half through the hall.

"Yes mom" I said to her.

"Come on and see who are all came to see you." she said to me.

"Just now you both get to know the way of our home ha anna" Mom asked my father.

"It's not like that."Old hag started to speak convincingly. He better did acting rather than working.

I too gone there. As I literally had no other chance.

" How are you Ma and papa" I asked them. They allowed me to call them like that before strangers. What an parents right. Hahaaaa.

"Fine beta" father said lovingly.

"I don't know you will cook. Not even once you didn't cooked for us" mother said to me. Uff. Then what else they ate. What an act man, seriously they will eat everything literally which me and Ananthi maa prepare.

"Maa that I didn't get time back then right" I lied because I have to.

"Okay beta" that creature said.

"Malar call Aaditya, as his in laws came to our house first time after the marriage. He will be happy" Mom said to me.

They are not even an human beings I want to shout at mom. But I can't. Without having any other choice I started to climb the stairs. When I reached our room. There stood Aaditya in just shorts. Why he is not even wearing the shirt. That too in the hall. Oh my god everyone will see him right.