Chapter 51

*** Sorry for the late update

*** Sorry for the late update. There will be an plenty of mistakes😬. Happy reading💞💖🙈***

 Happy reading💞💖🙈***

Malarvizhi pov :

       After our dinner we both moved to the garden where everyone is eating. I just gone and took thaanavi and made her to eat and also other children's then I bid bye to all. Every children kissed my cheeks. Lovely right.

Me and Aaditya is only standing in the garden, because all other were talking inside the house.

"Thank you once again" I said to him.

"Ahhh it's okay malar. How many times" he laughed at me.

"Okay okay" I said to him.

And I took the gift which I kept in the handbag.

"Can I open this" I asked him.

"It's yours so you can bab... Malar" he said to me.

"Okay" saying this I started to unwrap the gift. I first opened it very slowly and then open the box. But in inside there is an cute chain. Which must platinum I think soo. It is so cute.
With an heart shape pendant with A and M letter craved  in it. Am loving it.

"It is so cute. Thank you Aaditya" I said to him.

He nodded his head. I just took the pendant and started to wear it, but I couldn't able to wear my self.

"Can I" Aaditya asked me.

I just nodded my head and then gave the pendant to him. He took it from my hand and made me turn around.

He first placed the chain in my neck from behind. It erupts the goosebumps all over me for his mere touch. I just closed my eyes.

Then he helped me in wearing it.

"Finished" he said to me.

Ahhhh. What happened to me, why am craving for his touch. He is your friend malar. Not more than that.