Chapter 45

*** Sorry for the late dears

*** Sorry for the late dears. And also I first itself warning you this chapters will have some intense things. You will get to know if you read this chapters. Take a peep in!!! ***

Aaditya pov:

After sometime I asked the aunty to leave thaanavi in the orphanage. Thaanavi first cried that she want to be with me. So I just took her in my embrace and consoled her for sometime. She slept in my shoulder itself. Then I kissed her forehead and gave her to the aunty. She then gone from here.

Then I gone sat beside her. I really have to read the whole diary before torturing them right.

So I opened it.

02/04/2007
Dear first friend,

Am sorry I seriously didn't get time to meet you. Mom sorry sorry madam started to give more work to me. It is getting difficult for me to study and doing the household work. Today am going to spend more time with you as my parents and siblings are not here. Yes siblings, guess it is an boy. Nakul always cries when others took him. But when I took him he won't cry, he used to see me with his big Big doe eyes. He would always played with me. He is such a cutie pie. Did I mention he is so cute, am so happy or else he too will be unloved like me. You know other things I even started to study well, I thought atleast then my parents wil see me right. But it doesn't happen. Me and priya are in the same school. But my parents didnt come to my parents teachers meeting. But they attended for priya. So like always this time too teachers mock me. I came into the situation like I didn't even going to respond to them by crying. Am getting maturity friend. But still now no one accepted me as a friend. Everyone seeing me as the fat ass girl. Even my name is fatty. Funny right. Fatty malarvizhi.

With love,
Malarvizhi❤️

"I don't have words dear" I said to her.
I turned next page.

17/05/2007
Dear first friend,
You know am going to share my private matter with you. You know I become an big girl. I mean not like that. Actually am an big girl only in my bodywise. Don't speak like that malar. Ahhh. Okay okay I age attended. This is what aunty said to me. I first panicked when I got my periods. I mean I thought I have an some problem in my body, even I thought am going to die. Its funny right. But this is how most of the Indian teenagers are still like in my mindset. I first said to aunty with face full of crying. My exact words are
"Aunty I think am going to die, please take care of my Nakul. Please aunty" this makes me laugh now. But at that time I seriously thought am going to die. Haha. Then you know aunty asked me why am blabbering like this. Then I said to her, that am bleeding. Then she started to smile.
Then she said to me what it is, and then she clutched my hand and we both gone to madam room. After seeing us madam asked me what it is?.
Aunty said something to her. Madam instantly slapped me. I instantly placed my hands on my cheek to rub. I don't know now what mistake I had done.
"Fatty I asked you to eat less right. See now this is what will happen if you eat everything. Now see you got big girl before even your sister enter into that phase. Useless creature. Go and don't ever show your face towards me." she said into my face. Even my stomach were paining like hell.
Then aunty just took me to my room and then give the idea about the safety pads and all. Asked me to get freshened. This is what happened 10 days before. I will stop here.
With love,
Malarvizhi❤️.