Chapter 15

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

          I freaking got attracted towards him in this one week itself . Yup😢. This is what iam afraid from  start itself. But how can I not attract towards him. He is soo loving towards his family except me. So am going to do everything from now onwards to stop this attraction.

With this thought I get ready to my work. As today is an Monday I have to get ready right. Mom yesterday itself asked me to wear the saree. For my first day, after that she asked me to wear whatever I prefer.

So I wear the saree and fixed my Thaalli inside my blouse as I don't want to look like an married woman. I just hide my thaali. I kept the vermilion on my forehead and above that I placed some of my hair like in an puff style and hide that too. I believe in these centiments, so I don't want to stop keeping this.

After that I came below and started to make coffee and tea. I asked mom to serve  all. And then I started to prepare the food For breakfast and lunch too. Because from today vikram too going to college. He is still not spoke with me other than that one day fight. Ufff. Why these two brothers bothers me😒.

Everyone came for breakfast and started to have. I asked mom" whether Aaditya and Aarav have the packed lunch  or they have from outside"

"No malar  I mean I can't cook lunch too them. I can only cook the breakfast because of my old age" she said to me.

"Mom I can cook to them too mom. See I always prefer the home cooked lunch. So if they too want, I can prepare to them too" I said to her

"If you okay to prepare them, then I don't have any object in it. But I will help to you. Is it okay" she said to me

"Definitely mom" I said to her.

After that I packed the lunch for them too. As I prepared the lunch for all at first itself.

Vikram and Aaditya took lunch with them. As Aarav will always like to have mom food. So that only I prepared lunch for him too. I get to know that Aarav is an board of director and COO of MR limited. When I get to know about this, they all look at me as I am serious about not knowing any of them.

Mom asked Aaditya to drop me off to company. But I said to her that his and my timings are different and also said that we didn't announced anyone rgarding our marriage so it will create an commotion. And also said that I took the leave too with the basis of sick leave. She reluctantly said OK. She atleast asked me to took one of the car with driver. But I don't want as if anyone seen me with car then they will started to gossip about me. I don't want that to happen.

At 9.20 I came out of the mansion. And then I used the public transportation to reach my company. It was only an 20 mins to reach there. I reached at 9.50.

I waited for krithi. After seeing me she just hugged me tightly. And started to complain about the team lead who gave the tons of work to finish. Oh god....