Chapter 50

*** Thank you all

*** Thank you all. Sorry for the late update. I didn't get time to write. Its my 50th chappy. Love you all❤️❣️. Its a big chapter. With a word count of 5298words. Enjoy reading💕❤️💖***

 Enjoy reading💕❤️💖***

Malarvizhi pov:

       Today is Monday I gone to office after taking rest for 14 days. Today too krithi asked me take leave as its my birthday. I just glared at her. She closed her mouth then. Everyone wished me morning itself even Aarav Anna too. Actually he asked me to call him as Anna. Krithi said that they both were going to get engage. Before amnesia I too knows this ha. This is what she said to me. Nakul just hugged me tightly and wished me. Aunty too same trick, uncle, maa, krithi, mom, dad, Vikram tooo wished me. But not Aaditya.

'Why he has to wish you. Are you his friend. No right. Just shut up and do your work.' saying this I gone to my work place.

Krithi said she is working as PA for COO something.

I first gone to my cubicle and started to do my work. I first have to know many things, so I just gone to the team lead. As soon as I heard come in. There stood another man who is saying he is the team lead something like that. I don't know what to say. So I just nodded and then came out. And asked my colleague about the work for me. They somehow said something then I started to do my pending works.

I get a call from krithi. I just moved towards the restroom and attended it. She asked me to come to the 20th floor. I said I won't come at first. But she started to scold me so without any choice I said yes.

When I reached there it has one reception setup outside some of the room. And there other room is present. Which is their room. I even called krithi but she is not accepting. So I thought of checking in every room.

I just opened the first room, then only the realisation dawned on me the door as I seen the board which says CEO and I even didn't knocked. Today is my last day of work. That too at my birthday. Ahh krithi you better die.

I thought of closing it silently but someone called me.

I just lookup and seen you know who it is none other than Aaditya.