Chapter 56

*** There will be an plenty of mistakes

*** There will be an plenty of mistakes. Sorry guys I don't get time. And lastly sorry for the mistakes. Happy reading ***

 Happy reading ***

Malarvizhi pov:

Before I went out of his cabin I again tried my luck, with my puppy face in before of Aaditya.

"Aadi" I called him. I become so desperate to be with him.

"Yes baby" he said to me, but he is doing his work. Ahhh. Really he sucks at romance. Vikram is right.

"Aadi I think my head is paining" when I said this, he just like that came before me and started to inspect me even grabbed my hand to get out of the cabin. I think to hospital. Oh my god. Right now am feeling guilty. I just want to test that  will he see me or not. But its gone wrong.

"Malar come on we will go to the hospital baby" he said to me.

"Aadi Aadi stop I was kidding" I said to him.

"Am sorry." I said to him. He glared at me.

"Then what I will do, when you were not at all considering me. That's why" I said to him.

"So my wife wants my attention" Aaditya asked me. By standing behind  me and placing his left hand in my bare waist and navel. I just leaned over him such that my back is touching his front. My breathing turned to abnormal. Because of his mere touch.

"Y... Ye.... Yessss" I said to him stutteringly.

"Okay then" Saying this he placed his head in my neck and started to give the sloppy kisses. And even started to play in my stomach with his fingers by doing circles or something. Ahhhh. This is so intense for me.

"Aa... Aadiiii" I moaned.

"Yes malar say my name" he said to me In between his kisses.

"Aadi" I again said to him.

"Mmm baby. Do you need anything" he said to huskily in my ear and bited there too.