Chapter 19

Malarvizhi pov :

Malarvizhi pov :

After the thief stunt with him in night. I slept instantly. Today I felt so secure while sleeping. Like I have someone to look over me. I slept without even having any lonely feeling in my life which I felt in these 24 years of my existence.

During my sleep, someone called me. Who the fuck will wake me. I want to sleep more. No one is going to wakeup me, as I always used to wake by myself. I will always use an alarm to woke up. I don't think that I kept the alarm last night. Oh god with that thinking I opened my eyes. What will be the time.

When I opened my eyes, I first saw the face. In a panic state I started to shout. Who will not shout, when you seen some face that too at such a close shot. Ufff. Atlast it was Aaditya . He even consoled me. That was cute.

I asked him, what is he doing here. He said that he came to wake me. Thank god. I seen myself just to ensure that I slept like an good lady. You see am an a heavy sleeper. I always wokeup in an inappropriate state only.

Today thanks to god. Because am in an appropriate state.

Then he asked me to freshen up. With greater difficulty I freshened up. I came and sat in my bed. Then he took me to the hall. Vikram gave the coffee to me and asked about my burn. I said it's okay now.

He said "Yeah how it will not heal, because brother is there to taking care you right. He even slept in your room itself, so that he can take care of you. How sweet of you Aaditya bro." which is shocked me to the core.

Aaditya why you were doing this to me. You are complicating my feelings now. Already I started to like you. Its not even an month of marriage. I don't want to fall for you. Because I know at the end, it will be only me who is going to have heart break. I need to avoid you. Yeah will do that.

'As if it's going to happen' my mind argued with me.

I just raised my eyebrow to ask him what's the matter. He started to divert me. Now it's my time to stutter. I said to him that I came to meet him. To just see him. So lame of me.

After he gone for the office. I gone to my room. Even Vikram too as he don't want to go to the college. I reached my romo and informed my team lead about the leave. Alas he started to scold me. But who cares. Ahhh. He is such an lazy ass. But he saying that am an lazy girl. Leave that moron.

I just called krithi "Hello" she said

"Hello"

"I can't able to attend the work babe. Its hurting  soo much "

"What happened?"

Before I start to speak she started to shout.

"Oh girl am so happy am so happy" what the fuck she is speaking.