Prologue

Oh god now what is going to happen! Already I exhausted from the happenings of today

     Oh god now what is going to happen! Already I exhausted from the happenings of today. Sudden marriage and me being the replaced bride took a toll in me and mainly the crying makes me feel exhausted way too much! .  I didn't think about this nonsense things which is now going happening to me. Today only i got married to a stranger and literally they prepared me to attend the wedding night. Why god Why?.... Please help me I am not prepared for this at least for now. So you are prepared for later uhhhhh enjoy madam enjoy mocked my mind voice. I literally blushed with this thoughts. Ufff still now i mean during my 24 years of existence i didn't think about this wedding night. What am I supposed to do now, am very much sure that i won't let anything to happen today itself, because i want this to happen with a loved person, when i am sure of this. Will seee....

    My train of thoughts came to an end by loud banging sound. Even i get startled due to the sound. Oh god don't he have any manners. Standing in all his glory in traditional attire my handsome man. Literally cringed at that thought. Before yesterday he seems to be my Brother-in-law . But now he is my Husband. This word looks so foreign to me. He's looking so handsome but delete that when i seen his face . He is looking like devil. He is breathing hardly. Don't say he is angry at me. There is no way he had to be angry with me, either way he have to thankful for me. Not the other way around. Why the heck he is now angry. So instead of arguing with myself I can ask with him directly right. Before I even ask why he is angry. He is standing before me. Oh wow he has long legs unlike me, So he can able to took long strides. Before i can ask what is his problem , he gave me an wedding gift . Oh you must be wondering what is that gift , let me say it is an Slap. yeah he gave me a tight freaking slap. That's it, what he thinks himself.

     "Hello mister, why did you slap me right now?" I asked him . For which he just stands there like an statue. I think he is regretting what he does because i just seen his eyes which holds somewhat guilty feelings. But as soon as it came it goes off. Again he looks like an bull. Super now I have to deal with him!

   "Excuse me Are you deaf or what! Oh god don't say me you have problem with hearing?" as soon as he heard this his face reaction changed. Today 1st day of being my husband that's why I didn't give the same gift which he had given to me, or else the scene her will be an different one.

After a minute or two he starts to speaks "Don't you dare to step in my room. Did i make you clear?" . I was like then where the heck i will go. Instead of speaking with myself I voiced out my thoughts. "Then where will I stay, this is your room and you got married with me so obviously it belongs to me also right" 

Again he was looking in a rage "I just married you in order to save my family name in this Fu**king society, don't you dare think yourself as my wife" Super very super now Oh here I thought leave it.

Before I can speak anything he just grab my shoulder forcefully and dragged me ,  me being  in a shock gone with him. I couldn't even walk in this heavy saree , i just stumbled with saree pleats but thankfully he stopped before in the mirror which is floor length mirror.

"Did you ever look at yourself? See at least for now" saying this he grabbed my chin from behind makes me forcefully to face the mirror. That's it he too will loathe my existence from now onwards. I thought at least he will be different, but no every fu**ing one is same in their mindset. So with this thinking I just directly seen his eyes which held the look of disgusting. He is disgusted with my mere existence that only I can able to grab from his reaction.

  "Do you think i can proudly say , You are wife? No right everyone will mock in my back  right. I need a wife who i can proudly show off who is having the tag "Beauty with brains" not some 'ugly duckling' like you. Did you thought that we are going to start to have wedding night. Never in your lifetime think those things. Because it will never happens. I wont ever touch you. Every sane man who is in his mind definitely don't touch you. You are just disgusting  woman who is not having an ounce of beauty but having many rolls of stomach and thick thighs. Even when a man try to touch he wont even get mood to do that." That's it, all my confidence which I built from my small age get smashed. Tears started to flow from my eyes. Yeah i know am not beautiful, but not always beauty is needed right. Why everyone seeking for beauty.

    Before I can get away from his hold , he just grabbed my elbow and in one swift movement he makes me turn, so for now we literally standing in front of each other .  He again grabbed my chin and makes me to see him and said "Never in your lifetime says that You are my wife to others .  Set this in your thick head You are just my 'Replaced bride' other than that nothing is there. we are not going to have the happily ever after and you are going to see the hell because of your cunning family" With that said he leaves me. 

   And I just landed on the floor with the  thud sound. His words are kept hearing in my mind again and again. I don't know when my tears stopped and when i slept there itself. But I got to know one thing clearly I am not meant to be happy. Only an beautiful girl can get an happy life.

Author's note: 

Author's note: 

        Please bear with my language. I hope you will enjoying this prologue. Thank you so much for reading. Please do comment, vote and share. It will really do motivate me.