Chapter 49

*** Sorry for the late update ***

Malarvizhi pov:

After the restaurant incident we all gone to our respective houses. First Aaditya dropped us and then he gone to his home. Today is a good day. Am so happy but I don't know why. But am happy for some reason.

'You can clearly say it is because of Aaditya right. An handsome man spoke with you right. The man like him will won't ever speak an girls like you right. But be spoke with you today, so you will be happy only' my mind mocked me.

'Just shut up. He might be an attractive man so what. If he is an handsome one means he is some god ha. Nothing like that right. No woman can live with just an outer appearance of an man right. There has to be some other valid qualities. His character is the first one which we need to know right. So just shutup' I replied to it.

Then I slept with thinking of Aaditya. Ahhhh. But with a smile, because he I don't know what to say. So I just slept.

Time skipped:

Its been 7 days of that temple incident, I can't get over that. I have to  join to the company again. But I got the mail from the company saying to take leave for another 1 week. I think its all because of krithi. Uff. Without having any other choice I just do the normal work nothing just sitting in my bed and scrolling my mobile. Nothing more. Hahhha

Then aunty came to my room.

"Come on aunty" I said to her

"Malar are you free now" aunty asked me.

I just glared at her.

"Aunty, this is insane. You were asking me is am free or not right. See am from the last week till now am free only. Stop this sarcasm and all" I said to her.

She laughed at that. I again glared at her.

"Malar this is the time to recovery. Just enjoy beta" she said just like that.