Chapter 18

Aaditya pov :

Aaditya pov :

     After the meeting I couldn't able to concentrate on my work. Its always her face and the sleepy state of her is kept flashing in my mind. Why the heck am I like this. Ahhh.

After some moment, I started to do the work. Then my PA came and informed that I have the meeting with foreign delicates.

Aarav and me along with others starts the meeting. It was an 3 hour meeting. After that I again started some paper work. Ufff.

Around 6.30 my PA came. I viewed my mobile I got an call from Vikram. What happened?

I thought of calling him. Then my PA started to inform some more activities which I need to do after this.

I asked him did I get any important information. He said no. Before he goes, he turn around and said. "Two employee from our company came and want to see you."

"Who is that? Do you remember "

"Ahh yes sir. I wrote it down. Its Malar and krithi" he said.

My breath stopped. Why she want to meet me. Did she had any problem.

"What she said?"

"She didn't said anything sir" he said something like he got remembered something very important.

"Okay" saying this I started my work.

After an 50 mins. I thought of winding up my work. I left the company and reached my car. I asked the driver to go to the home.

I reached there around 8 clock. I then gone to my room and started to freshen up. And straightly gone to my my walk in closet to get changed. While am changing into my dress, I got an call. So I just came out of the closet to my bedroom. I just came in an trouser, I am half naked right now. Without thinking much I attended the call. It was an important one. I kept on having the conversation. Until I heard some sound, which is like something got broken.

I just turn around and seen it was an coffee cup. Then I saw Malar who is
In an sobbing mess. Then only the releasation drawn on me. The hot coffee spilled on her. Both her hands are covered with hot coffee.

"What the fuck" I started to shout at her.

Oh god. I started to took her hand which it looks like blisters is going to form.

I hold her shoulder and started to move towards the bathroom. I showed her both hands in the tap. She started to cry in pain. I said sweet nothings in her ear. She is sobbing heavily. Then after some time. I walked out of the bathroom with her beside me by holding her hand. And I made her sit in my bed.

I took the ointment in my bedside table. And I kneeled down before her. Then i started to apply it on her hands. It will be okay in next two days. But the pain will be high as for now. I applied it very slowly. As I don't want to hurt her more. Her crying state didn't settled well with me.