Chapter 14

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

       After reaching office, I straightly went to my floor. I started to do the work. But the guilt is eating me up. I felt guilty for slapping her and also for the body shaming her.

I couldn't even concentrate on my work. After sometime Aarav to came. He literally shocked seeing me. "You are an married man, what are you doing here" he asked me.

"As if you don't know anything" I said to him.

"Man, what are you going to do"

"I don't know" I said to him

"Where where you yesterday  night" he asked me. I said everything with him the phone call, wedding night Including the slap and humiliation too...

He looked disappointed  at me.

"You did wrong man"

"Yeah I know"

"Then say sorry"

"But still now I didn't said to anyone"

"That's because you didn't do any wrong things. But everything as first time right. Just say it to her man. Then maybe you will feel less guilty" he advised me.

After lunch while am doing the work I got the call from Mom. She asked me to visit my in laws home along with Malar and we have to stay over there for today's night. Oh god that family. I couldn't say this to mom or else she will ask for the information, as why am not going there. Then I have to say their betrayals. Ufff.

I just said okay. And asked her to inform Malar that I will be around 5. She said okay.

Around 4 pm I  wrapup my work. And started to go to my home. When I entered the home there stood Malar and mom. Malar looks nice in this saree. But she didn't do any makeup. Her face is makeup free. I didn't think anything. I just gone to my room and changed into causal shirt and pants.

When I reached the hall, Malar is looking at me like she is going to eat me. Mom said something to her. She is looking shocked plus she blushed too. But for her color, it is not visible. But her face features showed that. I just kept my face in an cold look, because we are going to her house right!

After that we reached her house. I don't know she is an innocent or not. If she is an innocent then can I able to accept her as my wife too I don't know. I kept on thinking her as from yesterday to till now. She didn't even asked me anything. She is in her own. When I came out, she just looked me and started to go. I understand that she is asking me to follow her. So I followed her. After that I saw that old hags. She and me took the blessings. I don't want to but alas I don't have any choice.

Then she just hugged one lady. Whom am thinking as an maid. What is this she is hugging the maid not her parents. They said that she is disrespectful child but here she is having an loving look on her face for maid. And even her brother to hugged her and she even started to cry. I don't know what I have to do. Then we all started to have conversation. Malar just gone from there to kitchen. From the hall I can able to se that she is helping that maid. That was an shock to me, because they said it was priya right who took care of the cooking, garden everything.