Chapter 72

*** ❤️⚠️Alert alert  ⚠️ it is an very long chapter with words of 10526 words

*** ❤️⚠️Alert alert  ⚠️ it is an very long chapter with words of 10526 words. I just tried to write an one big chappy. If you all feel it uncomfortable please let me know I will break it. Its just my wish to write an big chappy. Please there will be plenty of mistakes. And sorry for the late update, as I don't get time to write. I wrote in night so yeah adjust it. Happy reading ❤️***

 Happy reading ❤️***

Aaditya pov :

"Aadi will you please come out" She again shouted. But I didn't open the door I don't want to see her.

I heard the door opening sound. There stood malar with an another key It seems.

She looked shocked at my state. I was in full clothes with water dripping over me. And also an blood is dripping from my hand.

She slowly walked towards me with an tears flowing from her eyes. She is looking angry too.

Okay!

I was the one who is having the rights to angry over her. Not the other way around.

I turned my face from her.

She came towards me and turned off the shower.

Took my hand and started to go out. But I didn't even moved a bit.she turned towards me.

"Aadi come with me first" she asked me.

"No" I shouted at her.

She even feared at my voice.

"Aadi please don't shout. Will you please come with me" she asked me very calmly.

"No malar."i said to her.

"Please" she pleaded at me. So I gave in.

But she has to know that I won't accept for another marriage. Yes even if she tried to blackmail me with an poison or something. I too will do the same thing rather than marrying another girl it's better. Mmmm....