Chapter 7

Malarvizhi pov:       When I reached home, today too all the family members are so happy

Malarvizhi pov:
       When I reached home, today too all the family members are so happy. But after seeing me, they all just becomes silent. Oh god they look so creepy, as if they were going to get some tons of money, that's how happy they look. Who wants to see those members, saying this I gone to my room. After getting freshed and changed into fresh clothes, I came down to the hall. Again all get silenced after looking me. Okay they all belong to mental hospital I think soo!. Its time to help Ananthi maa. She will be in the kitchen.

         So I directly entered into the kitchen. But no one is there. May be she will be in the garden, but while entering the home I didn't see anyone in garden there. Maybe I didn't payed attention correctly. When I searched there for maaa. She is not there. Uffff what happened to her. So I directly called her, after few rings she attended the call, thank god!

"Maa where are you maa" I asked her straightly.....

          "Good evening to you too beta. Actually your dad asked me to go home afternoon itself. That's only da I am in my home now. Do you in need of any help!" she asked me.

         "No maa, I just panicked that you didn't present her. I searched for you everywhere. Then only I called you in order to hear your whereabouts. Then it's okay maaa. Do you by chance know, why you were sended to home that early" I asked her....

          "No beta, your dad just asked me to leave the home after morning work, so I just obliged his words" maa said.... It looks suspicious right. You see they don't even come to kitchen to get some water. Even this Nakul and priya too like them only. Who knows nothing, but knows only eating. But you see they won't get bigger, only me getting bigger irrespective of my working nature and eating habits. Uffff...... But I never ever hate my body.

        "Then it's okay maa. Take care and rest maa. Will see you tomorrow. Bye maaa. Say my hi to my cuties aka your children's" I said to her.....

      "yeah da you too take care and eat correctly. Do you get it!" maa said to me lovingly..... After the phone conversation. I moved to hall. They all looking so happy. Mmmmhhhh they can enjoy themselves who cares.....
I said to myself. I thought of asking dad why maa was not presenting here. Shall I try this, maybe I can able to get the hint right....

         "Dad where is Ananthi maa" I asked him, as if I don't know anything. Good malar just keep it up. Wowwww what an actor. Next Oscar award is for Malarvizhi only!

        "I just send her to home as we all want to had the lunch in restaurant. So there is no use right. That's the reason" ohhhhh now its an jealous time. If only I had an shape figure, I too get an chance to go out with them... When I got popped this idea. I just cringed at this thought. 'Better you can die by yourself, rather than going out with this so called family' my mind said to me. I too nodded my head invisibly.....