Chapter 20

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

Its been a week of that coffee incident. He made difficult for my plan of avoiding him, because am  ended up liking him more.

After two days mom and dad came. When she get to know about my burned hand. She literally started to scold. But when Vikram said that Aaditya took care of me. She started to smile. Vikram and me even get more closed. Sometes I miss my brother. But Vikram helped me to meet up with my brother. Now I have two brother.

Me and Aaditya gone to the earlier state. Like we both acknowledge only during breakfast and dinner. I prepare lunch for everyone. In office we don't even  meet each other. That is practically impossible. But sometimes Aaditya used to smile at me. And we both don't do conversations too. 😢😪

Its okay Malar don't be like shit. Please Malar don't go to your past self. Which I don't even want to think.

Today is some pooja day. So mom asked me to wear an saree. After helping with her everything. We all started to have breakfast. In dinning Hall, which I like the most is my place, because I always sit beside Aaditya. He everytime inspect my plate as am having the enough food or nota, as though am an small child. If I had 2 dosa means then he volunteerily put one more. I don't eat much dosa. But alas that gaint which is sitting beside me won't leave me, so without any other choice I will eat. Everyone in the table too will smile.

"Aaditya and Malar, today is auspicious day so you both have to visit the temple. Either you both visit  in the morning or evening. But its necessary." Mom said to us. Iam okay with any timing.

"We will visit morning itself Mom."Aaditya said to Mom. Mom just nodded her head.

I gone to the pooja room and took the necessities for doing pooja. It's only 8 'O clock. I have 2 hours. Aaditya he is the CEO, so no worries.

We both sat in the car. He started the engine. I just viewing outside through the window. He is driving. Ahhh.

"How is your work going" Aaditya asked me. What? he will speak, that too with me.

"Same work, work, but fine somewhat" I said to him smilingly.

He nodded. Okay.....

"How is yours" I asked him.

"Yeah the same" he replied to me.

After that we didn't speak. Around  15 mins we reached the temple. Its an Lord Murugan temple.

Today am wearing saree, already I will walk fast. Now with the saree I couldn't even walk properly. I think if I had race with old people, they will win.

Aaditya is also walking beside me with my pace only. How sweet of him. Then we both did the pooja. After that we both agreed to sit for 5 mins in the temple steps itself. Now I look like an married woman as I am not hiding any of my married marks.