Chapter 27

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

After Friday, we all immersed in Aaditya birthday preparation. Good thing is that Aaditya is had an office yesterday which is Saturday. We all done the preparation somewhat. I don't get any gifts. Because I thought of many things, but not even one thing came to my mind. So atlast I just brought an watch from some normal brand. As I won't have much money with me. I know he had many limited edition watch. But its okay right. According to me, giving the present is more important than its cost. And I won't ever embarrass to it.

 And I won't ever embarrass to it

Aaditya pov:

Yesterday work is so heavy. So today being the Sunday I don't even want to woke up. But alas I have to atleast for Malar breakfast right. First I need to speak with her about the friendship. Ufff.... Seriously I need an training in this field... Ahhhh.

When I reached the hall everyone is present there, okay. I just gone and sat in sofa, there comes malar with an tray. She gave me an cup of coffee  and served to all too. Then she sat beside me. Good

For breakfast they were prepared everything, but all are my favourite dishes. Okay is today any thing important.

"Is today is an any special kind of day" I asked them.

"Absolutely. Atlast my brother got some Brain. See mom I said it to you right, he won't even have any idea about his birthday. See this mom, I won I won" Vikram started to shout. Even Aarav started to hit his head. Okay. Am really sucks at date Kind of details. And to be precise, I won't like the celebration kind of thing.

"Oh I see"

"Thanks mom for preparing this dishes to me" I said to her.

"It's not me,  every dish is prepared by your beloved wife" she said to me. I thought she don't know because my favourites are most of them are non veg items. I thought she is only expertise in briyani. But how could she.

"Thanks" I said to her.

"Mmmm it's okay" she said.

"Happy birthday Aaditya beta" my mom said and dad too. I just got up from my place and took the blessings from them. Good thing I didn't start to eat.