Chapter 57

*** sorry for the late update

*** sorry for the late update. I seriously didn't get time. I triedsomething. Please adjust with this. Am really sucks in this. There will be an plenty of errors. Happy reading ***

 Happy reading ***

Malarvizhi pov:

We were riding for half an hour. Am loving this. After some mins he stopped the bike in the sideways. He asked me to get down. He even helped me in getting Down.

Then he too get down from the bike.

"Malar shall we take an selfie" he asked me.

"Yeah" I sad to him. I want to make this as an memorable moment. I want to cherish this for later too. With my love.

He took his phone from his pocket and started to take the selfies as we were standing under the street light.

He placed his hand in my waist and clutched me tightly and I just kept seeing his face. He took the selfie.

"One Kiss" Aaditya asked me.

"Okay" we both turned and I first seen here and there. Okay no one present so I just grabbed his sleeve and made to bend down a little. Then I kissed in his cheeks.

He even take this selfie.

"Is this is a kiss" Aaditya asked me.

"Yes Aaditya" I innocently said to him at morning he didn't allow me to kiss him right. This serves him right.

"Okay" saying he grabbed my face and turned me towards his bike. And grabbed my ass and just like that took me and placed in his bike. So right now am siting in his bike in one side. I just clutched his neck to support. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me in my lips. Ahhhh this lip kiss.

"Aadi" I again moaned. Seriously we are doing this in road. Oops.

"Aa" he started to chew my lips slowly. And then I easily gave in the access to him so I opened my mouth. Then we both started to explore each other mouth. But he is the one who is having the upper hand in this kiss.