Chapter 4

Malarvizhi POV:

Malarvizhi POV:

          Another day, but same routine uff. After switching off the alarm. I just wokeup from the bed and entered the restroom. After doing the morning rituals, I came out and do the exercise for 30 mins. And then had bath and changed into the top with some floral design. It was an gift from my krithi.

(Imagine this dress only, she is not this lean)        After changed into this dress, i leaved my room and entered into the kitchen to help maa

        After changed into this dress, i leaved my room and entered into the kitchen to help maa. She always asked me not to do any help for her. But I love to do this with her. With her alone I can able to learn many things. I am so happy to have her. Because always in my life I mostly learnt everything from her. Not only the cooking and household stuffs. Even when I started to have periods at my small age, she is the one who taught what is that stuff, and why it is happening for every woman. I started to panic when I got periods for first time. I still remember I just cried. Not even my mom asked what happened nu. I just goes to kitchen to my maa and told her that I bleed. She just smiled and started to explain me.    

        When she told to my mom, she didn't even said anything. Just stared at me for some time like I done some criminal offense and said "Your elder sister didn't Age-attend(the people who starts to have the menses phase) but you who is younger to her you just got that ha. What will I say, I always asked you to have the limited amount of food, but you being you don't even listen to me. Just started to eat like pig always. Ufff. Just get lost". I couldn't understand most of the words which she said at that day. Because I am just studying my sixth class at that time. But now I can understand the things.  Always am an unwanted child to her. In my small age I always used to cry, for craving for parents love. But now I just couldn't care about these  unwanted issues.

        My so called parents and my so called siblings didn't even know what course I did, what marks I scored and where am working now. Yeah it's true I even scored high marks in school to please my parents. But they didn't even acknowledge my presence. They didn't even attend my graduation day. Aananthi maa came for me. That was the best thing happened in my life, because I didn't look like an orphan on my best day. I always love her, because she is the one who looks  like an mother figure. If only I happened to have outer beauty, maybe my parents would have loved me, I wouldn't yearned for love!