Chapter 68

*** I hope you will like this chapter

*** I hope you will like this chapter. Its an big chappy with 5418 words. Please bear with the mistakes. Happy reading❤️***

 Happy reading❤️***

Malarvizhi pov:

       I got married, but this time it is an love marriage. I don't know how to explain my feelings. Aaditya improved a lot. I mean he accepted krithi as his sister. Am so happy. Atlast he somehow overcome his trust issues. This is what I need. He is speaking with everyone.

Right now we both were asked to go to some room in the mandap itself. We both obliged and Aaditya took my hand in his. And in his left arm, he is lifting thaanavi.

We are complete family now. Am happy. Loving this. I don't want my happiness to end anytime soon.

We both reached one room. Aarav and krithi took some other room. Mom came after sometime with an glass with mixture of banana and milk.

I looked at Aaditya who took the glass from mom with an smile. Last time, I still remembered how I cursed him.

He too didnt happy either with me at that time right.

"Aadi" I called him.

"Iam thinking about last time angel. How much I hated you at the first time. I still remember" he said to me. I too nodded my head at him.

"Appa wh.. What is this" thaanavi asked us. I somehow shortly explained her.

"Aadi come on feed malar" Mom said

He nodded his head and with an smile he took the more content and fed me.

This man,....

I couldn't even able to speak. I somehow ate it.

"Aadi why you gave me soo much" I asked him.

"You are not eating properly right." he complained to me. Ufff.

"Leave it" I took the glass from him and took more content for him. I will take my revenge.

"Have this" saying I just feed him more. Mom started to  go out. I asked her where others. She said everyone gone to have breakfast. She took thaanavi with her to feed her too.