Chapter 44

*** please adjust with this chapter

*** please adjust with this chapter. I don't get time. I don't know whether you will like this chappy or not. Please bear with me***

 Please bear with me***

Aaditya pov:

I don't know what to think because at 5th standard. She didn't even had 1 bestfriend. I mean I too like that. But Its not like I don't had anyone to talk or something like that. It's just all are used me. But for her it doesn't seems like that. She said her first friend as diary. It's too much to take in.

When she was suffering I don't know what I has been doing.

I just turned next page. Her handwriting is so super.

21/04/2006
Dear first friend,
You know what happened today. My elder sister gave me an chocolate today. I was so happy at first. But you know what she did. She complained to mom by saying that I stealed her chocolate. Mom slapped me. I again cried. Why am I an useless one like my mom saying. I didn't steals anythings still now. I mean I stealed the food. Because because mom didn't allow me to eat at many days saying that I will become too fat ot big something. Other than that I won't steal anything. But alas who believed me. No one. Mom is pregnant right now. My wish is that small child don't have to be ugly like me. Or else she/he too won't be loved by anyone. Am an ugly girl.
With love,
Malarvizhi❤️

"What the fuck it is. What it is meant. I couldn't even able to think straight. From a small child itself she yearned for love. Which parents will bully her own daughter." I just looked at her. I want to know fully about her. Iam going to take full revenge on those useless shits. I need to speak with DSP first of all.

I turned the page.

30/04/2006
Dear first friend,
Am sorry I didn't get time to speak with you. Yesterday I went to shop to buy my necessary items nothing much just a pen, pencil like that. That shopkeeper asked me an question. Do you what is it?
He asked me what shop rice you were eating. "Can you refer that so I can buy the rice from there. I too want to put some weight". And also that uncle gave me his piece of advice.
"Beta don't eat much. Then your stomach won't able to hold anymore. Then it will burst." He said before all. There present some aunties they too laughed at me. I just lowered my head and runned from there. From then I didn't gone to that shop. Am an small girl why they all are bullying me. But am not going to feel. I have you right. Thank you so much friend♥️💓.
With love,
Malarvizhi❤️