Chapter 6

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

(Wednesday Morning)

            When i wokeup , i  have an serious headache. ufffff these are the results of the crying at night time. Why Malar why, dont go to your previous self  girl. Be with confidence mood like always. just leave those shits whatever it happens, just leave it. But dont be emotional fool again. They all sadist who wants to see you in crying. I dont even know what i have done to get a family like this. Better being in solitude is better than living with this family. ufffff

         Already time is 5.30 am Wednesday morning. oh today is wednesday which means only two more days of work to get the weekend. Happy happy!!!!!

        I did my routine of rituals and even did the exercise. When i came out of my room after having bath and changed into the chudi.

      I entered into the kitchen to put the tea for my so called family. After serving the respectives tea. I just returned down , while i entering the kitchen, i just happened to saw the dinning table. Oh my god , they didnt even have the ounce of responsibilities. Like always they just had their dinner and  leaved the vessels , food their itself in the table , What a family. Dont even know how to do the simple works, always depends on others. Even priya and nakul too same like them dont even do some small work. Dont even clean their room, wash their own clothes,uffff such an lazy ass. I just collected the vessels and then did the dishes. Uff my favorite gulab jamun i couldnt even get to taste it. Unlucky me.... Maa came and we both started to prepare the foods. After some time i just started to clean the rooms.Because i have more time now. As the time is only 8. Oh i totally forget the garden. Super i have to take care of it. Me and maa always take care that. Either in an morning or in an evening we took care. Today as i have time now i started to water the plants. After an half an hour, it looks okay now. Then i again started to clean the hall. And my room toooo. After all the work, i had my breakfast. At 9.15 i left my home. I dont know why but not everyone came down, even priya and nakul seems to be in our parents room. I transfered the amount of this month salary amount to my dad account. As it is my responsibilities to take care of nakul studies plus groceries and other necessities too. Priya wont say what she is doing with her money, i dont have interest too. But mom will always have my 2/3rd of my salary amount. Ufff its okay the balance amount of 12k is enough for me. I will do it for the sake like they are the one who made me study so yeah, it was like an payoff. 

             I reached the office in 9.55 am. Krithi too came. We both entered the office and started to work. During break time, we both gone for cafeteria. I like always ordered coffee, she had some samosa and tea too. "Hey Malar are you okay yesterday, I mean i didn't get any message from you. Is there any problem there." Krithi asked. Oh god, my bestiee always knows me. But i wont share these unnecessary things with her and make her to feel sad for me. No never!

     "No krithi i slept like a dead body, you know after the meeting with our CEO i was like needing in sleep. So after reaching home, i just slept dear. that's it so i couldn't message you." I said to her. She didn't looks like convinced. But alas just nodded her head. Then we started to talk normal things. After break we started to work. After that we had our lunch. Then  we had meeting with our team members, and discussed about the project!