Chapter 22

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

After giving the reply I took my seat. I
Wanted to wrap up my work so that I can able to spend my time leisurely with her. With this thought I immersed in my work, but alas I couldnt able to do my work.

Why am like this. She is not even that beauty to wrap me. I don't know what is that, but I want to spent time with her. Am not like this.

I just sat there and seeing her. She is sleeping uncomfortably. But I don't want to disturb her. She is even drooling in her sleep. I thought it will disgust me. But it is just amusing me. What happened to me. Ahhhhh....

Then I took my phone and captured this pic too. Her pic of drooling. Then I stood up from my seat and gone near her and took some photos with her. Our first ever selfie without her knowledge. Heeeee

I thought of taking some other pictures. But I didn't. She making me to change ufff. I won't even took any pictures in my personal phone. But now see I took pictures of her and even an selfie too.

She couldn't able to sleep properly. So after a lot of thoughts I decided to help her to sleep in the sofa which is in my cabin.

I placed my left hand under her knees and my right hand under her neck. I took her in an bridal state. She is heavy. But am not an weak one, iam doing many exercise right. So it's not much weight. I mean I can lift her easily. I can say she might be around 80 kgs.

As she is sleeping, she clutched my shirt tightly as if she knows. But she is sleeping deeply. Not in my life I didn't meet this kind of creature.

After that I placed her in sofa. And placed the pillow too under head. I thought of standing up after leaving her. But she didn't allow me, I mean she is still clutching my shirt like an child. Oh god wll it be more adorable. After some time she itself withdrawn her hand. Then I gone to my place and did some pending work. Around 5, I finished all my work. I saw that  she is still sleeping. So I took the chair and sat before her and started to do some other work.

I mean I can do it from there too. But my lovely brother help will be wasted right. That's why. Nothing else.

I started to see her features. She has very small eyes. Round face, with chubby chubby cheeks. I want to pull it. But I restrained myself as I don't want to woke her. She plaited her hair. She is wearing the chudi top, her duppata is misplaced as she didn't pinned it. And even now her top moved up, but not much. I just placed it correctly. Even her one hand is in her stomach and another one in the floor. How can she be like this.

Even if she got kidnapped or something. She won't get panic I think soo. As she will be sleeping there too.hahhaha

Around 6.30 she started to stri in her sleeping form. So I just stood up and gone to my place. As I don't want to be appear like an pervert right. So I just sat in my place and act like working. I think  I deserve an Oscar award.