Chapter 12

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

After marriage we all visited the vinayagar temple and straightly came to home.... I don't want to be alone with her. She is not even having the beauty. How am going to introduce her as my wife.... Everyone will surely mock me.... I thought she will look good. But she is just opposite from everyone in their family..... Such a ugly duckling.... Leave the beauty. She too will be an gold digger.... She just want to get married as she might know that she will not ever get married. So when my aunty asked her hand for marriage first she just ignored and might created the scene then said yes to them all. Uff.... Such a desperate girl.....

During every damn rituals I couldn't able to tolerate her.... That bride and groom feeding each other rituals just disgusted me.... Why mom and dad asked her hand for me, don't they know I deserve better.... Then I entered my room. I didn't want to think about anything saying this I just slept off.... Within an hour or soo my mom started to wake me up.... I asked her What mom?

"Lunch Is ready come on. Eat first and then you can sleep for long time"
Ufff.... I followed her. All are already taken their seats. Even this Aarav and Gaurav too.That girl served for all of us. Mom asked her to sit and have with us. First she said no and then sat beside me and started to have. When I tasted it. Hey its really awesome. But I won't ever show the satisfaction in my face. I thought of having the food for second time, but my ego won. So I just stood from my seat.. That girl looked sad, after seeing me.... But who cares about her....

I reached my room and sat in my bed. I don't know what am going to do with my life..... Why my parents have to do like this... Now my life is fucked up..... Definitely am not going to introduce as her my wife... I have to say this to parents that I dont want to disclose my marriage to anyone atleast for another 6 months. After sometime my two best buddy came to my room....

"Hey dude don't worry man, life will get better... Okay... May be maybe she is the one for you" said gaurav..

I gave him a look like Are you serious look.... He shut up his mouth....

Aarav didn't said anything... "How can you expect me to accept her beside knowing about her cunning family and look at her she looks damn ugly" I said to Gaurav...

"Okay okay cool down man, I forget about their family.... But don't do bodyshame others" he said to me....

"Okay okay stop dudes. We will think about this later. As you already said you asked the Private Detective agent right. Until then we don't have to think about this matter okay".... Aarav said. Saying this he laid in my bed.... I too don't think much. I too slept... Again mom came and called me.... Uff still how many rituals are there. I have to do with that girl which is irritating me like hell now!! What seems like many hours mom atlast leave me. I just gone to my room with those morons. And slept like there is no other day for me.... Around 6. 30 something I got a phone call....