Chapter 46

*** Warning: There will be an lot of mistakes

*** Warning: There will be an lot of mistakes. Because not even once I proof readed it. There will be an plenty of mistakes. Sorry dears. Thank you all❣️❤️***

Aaditya pov:

I turned the next page in order to know what happened next.

26/04/2009
Dear first friend,
The doctors confirmed that am having an Bulimia nervosa. You don't know what it is right I will tell you. But don't get disgust with me okay.

"Oh malar no one will get disgust with you. Am loving you not only your good things along with your bad things too. Love you Malarvizhi." I said to her. As usual she didn't respond to me.

Bullimia nervosa- it's an serious eating disorder marked by bingeing(Which means eating an excessive amount of food), followed by methods to avoid weight gain.
Bulimia is a potentially life-threatening eating disorder.
But my case is different I didn't do binge, but it seems I disgust with my body shape. So in order to make myself look beautiful I avoided eating, even if I ate small amount of food I will purge(vomiting) that too self induced one, and also by doing exercise that too with an heavy workout I tried to loose my weight. I think you got an idea about this disorder right. It is mostly identified by self diagonosable.

"What the fuck. Its all becuase she yearned for parents love. But they didn't treat her as an human being. Is this how an parents will be. Disgusting parents" I said to her.

Its been a 2 weeks in the hospital. Only  my family came to meet me. That too just for an formality. Krithi not at all leaving me. Even if I use the washroom. She used to talk with me just to ensure that am not puking again. I don't have words for her. Why she is having this much of love towards me I have no idea about that.
Aunty and maa only constantly checking over me. Am so glad that am having these many lovely people around me.
Today am going to get discharged. Am so happy, and aunty asked me to come to their home. But I refused. Then krithi started to scold me and after a lot of efforts I accepted it. When I informed this to my parents they said "Very good." this is the only words from them. I don't know what to describe them. Bye friend. I don't have strength.
With love,
Malarvizhi❤️.