Chapter 10

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

Me and krithi got wokeup around 4'o clock and get bathed. After that I get dressed in saree. Mmmm I know that I don't look good in saree, but I want to try it..... Heee

Me and krithi took the somewhat same saree. Friendship goals. Heeee..... After that priya did some makeover to me. When I seen myself in mirror. I look good. Superb. I waited my girl to get ready.

After what seems like an hour we both ready it's around 5.30.... We both came out of the room. We moved to the priyas room if she need any help. As krithi can help her right. There I see my mom and dad just standing their with a low head in front of groom parents I think soo. What happened now why all are presenting in the bride room. Oh god. Is the groom side needed any money now. Oh god.

Thinking it has to be like that issues I reached dad and asked him what happened nu... 'Your sister runaway' is that what iam heard from my dad. Why she is happy right... Then why the heck... I said to him 'someone must have kiddnaped her' . That's is the only thing striked on my mind. He just give me some paper. It was priya handwriting only. There she mentioned, that she is having an secret lover, and she is going to get married to him nu. Then why the heck she said okay to tha marriage just to broke tha heart of some one. Oh god how hard it will to him to digest this much things....

She is not even an human being am saying guys..... I hate her to core now... Ufffff

I then see the lady, uncle and one boy who is around some 19 year who looked soo glomy. He might be the grooms brother.... I don't know to what to say...

Lady whom I assumed groom's mom asked dad "Did you pressurise your daughter. Why you did it.... See because of all, my son is going to get humiliated"

"No we don't, she is happy about the marriage. She didn't said anything with us. Iam sorry" dad said to them.....

"You have another daughter right, we can make them get married then" said another lady I think who is happened to be groom's mom relative I think soo....

My dad looked shocked is he concerned for me.... I don't want to get married as just an replacement of my sister.... I want to married to one whom I love. Not as an replacement.... Krithi just hold my hand tightly..... Oh god why they are in need of doing this marriage. If it stop na then stop.... Why they are doing like this....

"No how it will happen, I mean.... If its okay for you Iam too okay with this" my dad too agreed suddenly. As he got some other better idea something like that....

"Who is your second daughter" asked that lady who gave the option.....

My dad showed me I stood there blankly. As I don't know how to react in this situation.... Aaditya mom too came towards me and asked me "will you marry my son" as she took my hand lovingly......