Epilogue😍

*** Atlast Epilogue is out💕❣️😉. I hope you will like. Thanks dears❣️💕. Its an big chapter with an word count of 7231. And sorry for not uploading yesterday and for late too. Happy reading♥️❣️.***

Aaditya pov:

Aaditya pov:

        Its her 8th month of pregnancy. I Couldn't able to believe, in just 2 more months, am going to hold my babies in my hand. I didn't hold thaanavi in her birth time. So i don't know how it will be, sure I had hold aadarsh, but that too after 2 months only. Because because he is so small that I thought if I hold him little wrongly, he might be cry or something. And even I thought it will hurt, if hold him with my big hands. But with the malar persistent I took him in my hand.

Am currently in the office and day dreaming about my wife and the babies. Hahaa, I can see that my company future. Its okay.

Aarav is so happy. When I informed all, he too cried for me his happy tears. Because he is the one with whom I shared my fears to him. I don't want malar to get hurt, that is what my main problem. Because everywhere we go we both heard that we are an imperfect couples, who don't have beautiful wife and no children of our own. How much of an insult it is. Uff. Let's keep it aside.

My PA informed me about the meetings to me,which is going to take place in next 10 mins. Yeah, with my board members only regarding the foreign project of ours.

I gone to the meeting, and after some mins everyone came. And I ask to start the meeting.

Its my time to give the more important presentation. So I started to give it.

Around in the middle, we all heard the door sound. So I turned and seen who  it is, but there stood malar with her baby bump.

She is wearing an loose chudi, but she looks so cute. It's mainly because of the baby bump. And she is licking the ice cream. I couldn't see what flavour,as for the presentation we all switched off the lights. Everyone is seeing her. But she is constantly licking the ice cream. And seen me now only. After seeing me she walked slowly towards me. And gave the side hug to me.

I too wrapped my hands over here.

"Aadi, I want another ice cream. Mom said no to ice cream. See this ice cream is going to over. Please Aadi don't be cruel like mom. Please pretty please" she asked me. Oh my god she is having an more mood swings than krithi. And she is behaving like an child. But I liking her even more now. She even started to cry, as her tears were drenching my coat. I can able to say that she is crying  only.

"Okay I will but you one. Okay don't cry baby" I said to her. As soon as I said, she grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

Oops....

We both literally forget that we were in the meeting as she is moaning.

"Okay aad...."