Chapter 34

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

       I couldn't control my laugh after seeing their preparation. But not even in dreams I thought we ended up doing romance in kitchen.....

'As if you were regretting it' this mind ahhhh. Who will regret their lover, husband romance.

After what seems like an hour of huggy but in reality only for 5 mins. We both broke the hug. Actually we both reluctantly released ourselves as the whistle goes off.

"That's it we prepared the briyani" I said to him. He nodded his head with an smile.

After that we all gone to the dinning Hall. Vikram said about the kitchen looties with everyone. I couldn't able to control my laugh after hearing that Anna list contains hot water as cooking..... Seriously.

"It's okay, leave my anna. Everyone" I said to them. We both did hifi.

I started to serve them all and all of us started to have food.

At evening around 4 we all started to get ready for theatre. My first time. Heeee. That too with Aaditya. Everyone is going even Nakul too. My brother....

First we pick Nakul from my parents home. They both are not present even maa is not present. I need to see her.

Me, Aaditya, Nakul in one car....

Vikram, Aarav and krithi in one car...

Mom and dad didn't come as mom is not feeling well. Actually we thought of cancelling it but mom asked us to go.

We all reached to the theatre. We all gone to the last row....

Me and Aaditya took the seats beside each other. He is holding my hand.

Aarav, krithi took the seat before us.

Vikram and Nakul took the seat beside us. But left some seats from us....

I think its an flop movie. Because there is no much crowd in this theatre....

Vikram and Nakul started to have the snacks. Even today Nakul and Aaditya have some conversation....

As we reached the theatre late we didn't get to see the movie name..

Half way through the movie I started to sleep, but I controlled it as this is my first time visit right. So I kneely started to see the screen.

There the hero and heroine were smooching and doing everything..... Literally they were doing everything.... I couldn't able to see it, so I just started to see what others doing Anna and krithi they both talking something. Vikram and Nakul were playing the games in the mobile  and even fighting for snacks....

I know Aaditya will kneely seeing the movie. Uff. Thinking it as like that I turned my head for right side. But he is not seeing the screen. He is seeing me.... Okay!