Chapter 41

***It's a long chapter offcourse according to an author😂❣️❤️😍🤗

***It's a long chapter offcourse according to an author😂❣️❤️😍🤗. Enjoy reading ***

 Enjoy reading ***

Aaditya pov:

Me and Aarav joined along with DSP through the cab, as malar said that we are under surveillance.

Before we reached there, someone leaked this information I think. That is what DSP said as he even got hold of that police officer who leaked it. We need to take care of this. So we moved fastly there.

When the car stopped, I just runned inside. I don't care about anything. When I entered into that bangalow. There stood my malar with clutching her head and about to fall on the floor, but I runned and hold her from back.

I just inspected her, calling her. Her head is injured it seems with an iron rod. I can't able to think how much it is paining to her. My angel is suffering.

Aarav and the police is taking care of my so called in laws. Not even in my dreams I thought they would have been involved in these kind of illegal cheap activities.

I won't fucking leave them.

I just hugged my Malar, she is unconscious right now. Already DSP asked the ambulance to arrive here. But not even once I thought my Malar will be in this situation. She is touching my cheek with her blood stained hand, oh my god so much of blood loss.

I started to shout at her.

"Malar malar, keep open your eyes and hear me okay. Stay along with me. Please keep your eyes open and speak with me something, anything. Please please please" I constantly blabbering and crying too.

She raised her hands slowly again and kept her finger in my lips.

"I iii.." she couldn't able to say.

"Shoo don't speak much angel. You are having difficult so don't speak" I again said.

"I I love y...." these are the words I am yearning to hear for long time from her mouth. But right now she is not in her conciousness.