Chapter 16

Malarvizhi pov:

Malarvizhi pov:

It becomes routine to cook, getting ready, doing exercise in my room itself and reaching office, doing the work there. Like this one week is gone, after that encounter with Aaditya in his cabin, I didn't meet him in office. Thanks to krithi, atleast now she understood my situation and didn't do any more blunder to my relation. But now a days Aarav is appearing many times to our floor in the name of meeting Manager. Point to be noted😒.

Whenever he sees us, he used to speak with Krithi. She too speak with him so causally, but me I  still didn't even said an hai or hello to him. Okay!

I mean if he speaks with me, then I can ask him what Is Aaditya thinking about me right. You see we are married couple only in the name of paper. I don't know whether he loved anyone or he  even loved priya. I don't know anything about him right. I want to know about him. Aarav mostly will acknowledge me only by nodding his head.

Is that am that ugly, that Aarav is even  thinking  to speak with me. I mean vikram too won't speak with me. Only his parents are supporting me. I know for Aaditya they all want an beautiful girl. But what will I do, its not my fault its priya fault only. Atleast she could have said to Aaditya that she is loving Some one. Why she wants to betray him. Just for some money. Uffff. I know that my sister is cruel, but not to this much level. I don't know whether my parents know about her or not. Mostly they won't right. I don't know with whom she runway. I don't even want to know about her. Her betrayal is something which couldn't digest. How Aaditya is coping up with it?

I don't want to mourn over these feelings again. Like Aaditya, I too have some closed people around me. That's enough.

Today is Monday, again we got the mail regarding the meeting with CEO and COO with all the employee. Super now!

Today Malar you have to be attentive or else he will surely mock you. But today is Monday. After weekend the first day. It will be definitely difficult for me to listen to those useless words. Uff. Why the heck they want to have the meeting. Shit....

Krithi too exactly like me. She too don't know who the CEO and COO. Because we both lazy ass, heeee. And now because of me she knows who is our employer. We are that much dedicated workers towards our company, so you see we don't have much time to do research. The meeting is schedule around 1pm. Very nice.

After lunch who the heck will listen to them. It will be like an lulabby to me. Thanks for them. Atleast am going to get free time to sleep. But I don't want to seen by him. God please help me today.

After lunch me and krithi goes to the meeting hall. Atleast we tried to get the middle seat which is the safest place. As you see, Aaditya and Aarav couldn't able to identify among these many members right. Today am wearing Top and leggings, I always prefer dupatta. So mostly everyone is also wearing the tops only so he couldn't identify me right..