Chapter 45

"Was it hard to leave?"

Edward's voice whispered into Ophelia's hair, the midnight breeze of Isle Esme stroking their faces. She hummed in response, letting her body curl further into her husband's side. They had only just arrived, and yet it felt like forever since she had departed from her family and the wedding. 

"It's," she paused for a second, getting distracted by her own thoughts and the sound of waves crashing. "Different. It's very rare that I spend any amount of time without my family. I'm just grateful that I get to experience this with you." 

Edward watched her face, searching for any sign of doubt Ophelia might have only to come up with nothing - she looked completely content. Bringing her hand up to his mouth he placed a brief kiss to the back of it. Carefully pulling her to her feet he placed her on top of his own and began a slow dance. 

Giggling, she played with the hair at the nape of his neck, "There's no music." He chuckled, pulling her closer and tried to reign in his own personal feelings as best as possible. It was the first time in a long time that he was completely alone with his own thoughts. 

"I don't think I'll ever be able to fully express how lucky I am. To have not only been able to steal a moment of your time, but to procure an eternity, however long that may be, being able to love you unconditionally and know that you feel the same." Ophelia pulled back slightly, enough for her other hand to stroke his cheek lovingly. Before she could respond he continued,

"It is a privilege to be loved by you, Ophelia Cullen." 

THINGS ARE GETTING A LITTLE *S P I C Y* 

It was then that her heart began to pick up, her usual blush spreading from her cheeks to her ears. Edward kissed her fervently, holding her waist tightly and moving them inside the house and back into what was supposed to be their room. 

His movements were careful, calculated as he tried his best to stay in control and not accidentally hurt her. Ophelia's body was fragile and beautiful, and deserved nothing less than the best treatment. 

Still, even as he whispered for permission to remove her dress and she dazedly gave him a 'yes' high off of only his kiss, she could feel heat spread across her body despite Edward's cold hands. The heat spread all over, hovering especially over a particular area of her body and making her unconsciously shift her hips towards him. 

"May I?" Edward asked, his hands fiddling with the bottom of her dress. 

Ophelia nodded, her heartbeat beating so loud in her own ears she began to worry at how loud it must be for Edward. She didn't get to ponder on that thought for long. Edward had tugged her chin upwards and kissed her once again, slow and sweet unlike the previous kiss. Pulling away almost teasingly, his fingertips trailed lightly over the skin of her thigh, just at the edge of her dress. 

"Words Ophelia, I need to hear you say it." 

"Y-yes," she stuttered out, feeling embarrassed at the way her body was betraying her and making her desperate. 

"Good girl," Edward kissed her once more before placing her hands on his shoulders and kneeling down so he came face to face with the end of her dress. It ended about mid thigh, and her scars stretched down passed it. 

Kissing the raised skin of her scars, his hands began to slowly move upwards, taking her dress with them. Following the path of the dress, his mouth trailed kisses over her scars like he had done the one night many months ago. Only this time she was his and he was hers, and the only thing that stood in the way between him worshiping her body was if his little mate no longer felt comfortable. 

Her breathing had become ragged and her bottom lip was squeezed tightly between her teeth. Hands gripping his shirt at the shoulders as if to hold on to some kind of stability.

When his hands finally reached to her hips he faltered for a moment, his own breaths that he didn't need to take stuttered when his eyes met Ophelia's lace panties. Instead, he focused on removing the dress before venturing any further. Continuing his kisses over the scars on her hips and up to her ribs he now came to stand, Ophelia's arms lifted up and he fully discarded it. 

When she reached down to unbutton his own shirt he moved them back. "Not yet baby."

Settling her carefully on the bed, her hair laid out surrounding her and his own body hovering slightly, one of his legs put in between her legs to keep them separated as one of his arms held his body weight off of her. 

Edward kissed her again, placing an open mouthed kiss to a spot on her neck that made her bite her lip once more before moving down to her chest. Asking for permission, she once again replied yes and he removed her bra. Kissing more and more of her skin he could feel her body start to tremble in need, her hips pushing out unknowingly trying to seek friction anywhere, his thigh being the only thing available. 

Ophelia let out a quiet whine when Edward's cold hand moved down her body, contrasting to the hot feeling she felt on her skin. Once again her hips jutted outward, gasping when she felt his hand stop over the place she felt the most need. 

"Tell me to stop if you start to get uncomfortable." He could barely choke out the words, seeing Ophelia's flustered state made his own body go into overdrive. 

When he began touching her she immediately couldn't help any sounds that tried to spill from her mouth. Every touch made her body tremble, made her feel good. Hips moving in time with his hand she couldn't help the pleasure that built up, and when Edward told her to let go she did. 

It was like after that everything snapped into place. Edward's clothes were quickly discarded, along with most of his restraint, and Ophelia wanted nothing more than to complete what was turning out to be the most perfect night. 

When the two finally connected, in more ways than one, it was like fire and ice. Their skins soothing the other and bodies moving in sync. Like two missing puzzle pieces they fit perfectly to one another, and there was no doubt in either of their heads that they completely belonged to the other. 

Finding highs together, hands touching and feeling every body part and lips never straying too far from the other, Ophelia and Edward's bodies came together like a symphony. Their souls dancing happily and minds cloudy in ecstasy. Edward constantly whispering words of affection and praise and Ophelia eliciting sounds that would make the moon shy away. 

There was no doubt that the two were meant to be together, in every way imaginable. 

I'm really sorry for the long wait. I'm going through some stuff and I didn't want to update something you all didn't like. 

Hopefully this was okay. 

<3