Introduction

"Hey, we really have to go - " Bella cut herself off watching as her sister fluttered around in front of her, charcoal covering her hands and a small smudge adorning her face. Smiling at the sketchbook in front of her,  she reached a hand back for Bella to take. "You started another one?" 

"I did," she giggled gleefully, "Do you think he'll like it?" 

"He'll love it, but he'd probably love it more if we made it home in time to give it to him." 

Ophelia nodded, squeezing her sister's hand softly before grabbing her white cane and leaving the room. Bella sighed, gently tearing the portrait of their father from the book, being mindful of the way her sister likes it, and tucking it carefully into her own carry on. Saying a quiet goodbye as they left their Arizona home. 

***

"Alice what is it?" Jasper asked from beside his mate after waiting a few minutes for her distant gaze to end. 

Shaking her head thoughtfully, a bright smile returned, looking up at Edward who had just gotten home from a hunt. "You'll see." 

If you have any questions you wanna ask me about me, this book, or any of my books you can ask. Within reason of course, I won't give any spoilers away lol <3