Chapter 20

Dedicated to @brianna2367  who mentioned doing this chapter awhile ago. Thank you for the wonderful idea and constant support on all my books <3

Kingsley's POV (point of view)

Today was the same. 

Well the same as it has been recently. Bella cleaned up Opie's room and has been sleeping in here often, taking up room on my bed with my Opie. 

Opie hasn't been feeling good, and I can smell it. The anxiety and sadness. I try my best to remember my training and help her, but it doesn't seem to be making her feel any better. 

Every morning is the same. I wake up and Opie is still sleeping so Bella smella lets me out to go to the bathroom. When I come back she is trying to get Opie out of bed, reminding her about school. 

She'll get out of bed and start to get ready, but then the anxious smell will get really strong and I'll try to help calm her down but she gets sick anyway. Puking into the toilet and heaving loudly. So instead I'll lay my head in her lap and push her hand to touch me for comfort, or I'll run and grab her water from her little table. 

Charlie has been staying later instead of leaving so early so he can check on Opie since she's been so sick. He always pets me and tells me I'm a good boy even though I haven't been good at my job. My Opie is still feeling bad and I'm not helping. 

She stays home all day now. 

Sometimes Bella comes home during lunchtime and lays in bed with us. Makes food for Opie that she just pushes for me. I stopped eating it since she has smelled different. I can tell she needs it but doesn't want it. 

Right now Bella had just left for school and Opie is in the bathroom, throwing up, and I'm running to get her bottle of water so she can drink something after. 

I whined to get her attention, and she wipes her mouth and grabs the water and I climb onto her lap. "Good boy Kingsley. I'm sorry I don't feel good. It's not your fault." 

She pet me and I whined back an "it's okay". 

"Lets go back to bed. I'm tired."

I didn't need to be told twice. Leading her to the bed, I helped her use me as a bit of help since her body was still weak from getting sick before hoisting my body up next to her with a huff. 

I haven't smelt Edward around in a long time, that's probably why she felt sad. 

I'm not sad that he isn't taking up room anymore, but it makes me growl at the thought of him being the reason my Opie is feeling like this. 

Cuddling closer to her as she pets me, I force myself to stay awake until I hear her breathing shift and small mumbles come out from her sleeping state. Then I lean my head closer and fall asleep too. 

If anyone is worried, no she is not preggo lol 

Ophelia became really attached to Edward, and he helped her a lot with anxiety like how Bella does. But since she had been relying on Edward more than Bella, him leaving is making her anxiety flare up again, making her anxious about going to school and being away from home. Worried that Bella or Charlie will leave and not come back or that Kingsley won't be there etc. 

How Ophelia's anxiety is, makes her physically ill. As in she throws up or dry heaves and stuff. Keep in mind everyone's anxiety is different, I know I throw up/ get sick and feel nauseous when I get anxious and same with her character. 

I just wanted to clear that up <3