Cap's Other Friends (5 + 1)

- - -

The League thought they knew Captain Marvel pretty well-- though, it seems his other friends know him even better.

OR

The 5 times the League saw Cap with his other friends, and the 1 time him knowing those friends really made a difference.

- - -

"No! I'm completely serious! She one hundred percent flipped her lid!"

"Total boomer."

"Dude that sucks..."

Captain Marvel's laugh echoed through the mess hall, his shoulders bouncing as he threw his head back. His smile was wide and his body was much more open than normal. 

He leaned against the table slightly as Firestorm continued to rant about an experience he had had at work, causing the demigod to snort unexpectedly.

Cyborg and Firestorm looked at him, glanced at one another, and howled with laughter, causing the demigod to erupt as well. The demigod wiped a tear from his eye, still chuckling. 

"Oh my gods..." He muttered before laughing again.

It was strange how close the man was to two heroes that were probably half his age, but the trio had grown very close in a very short amount of time.

Cap rolled his eyes as Victor jabbed at him for his laugh, swirling his cup before taking a sip.

This just made Victor laugh harder. He glanced down at his cup before shaking his head. He swirled it dramatically this time before taking a sip and releasing a gasping breath. The demigod put his fingers together in a point before flicking his wrist at the other two.

"Heres," two flicks. "The mother fuckin'," two more flicks. "Tea," he said before the entire table erupted in laughter.

Wait, had Cap just cussed?

"Hey, why doesn't Cap act like that around us?" Barry asked, watching the demigod from his spot at a large circular table with other founding members of the League. 

He took a sip from his drink and tilted his head in confusion when the Captain lit up like a Christmas tree before attempting to reach over the table and smack Firestorm with a wide smile.

Hal glanced towards the demigod before putting a forkful of lettuce into his mouth with a shrug. "Didn't realize he was acting any different," he said, turning his attention back towards his salad.

Captain Marvel started talking animatedly about something and Victor smacked a hand over his mouth to keep himself from laughing too loud. Barry furrowed his brow when Cap laughed- he was so open, so exposed. 

He was never like that with the rest of them.

What was it about Firestorm and Cyborg that got the man to open up like that?

"You know what, you may be verified on Twitter, but are you verified in the eyes of God?" Victor suddenly asked the younger man, only to have him dramatically gasp and give the broader man a look of betrayal.

"You think I'm verified on twitter?"

Cap shook his head, running a hand over his face in disappointment. "Why do I hang out with you guys..."

Firestorm just smirked before fist-bumping Cyborg.

Barry wasn't sure he'd ever seen the man be the responsible-looking one out of the group.