Starstruck | Part 1

TO SEE THE COMPLETION OF THIS CHAPTER GO CHECK OUT "MARVELOUS MELODY"! ITS A COLLECTION OF JUST SONG-FIC ONE SHOTS IM DOING :D

Song: "Human" by Jon Bellion

- - -

The cave was bustling for a sunny Thursday afternoon. Dick and Wally were sat on the couch in the living room, a tablet between them as they looked at it intently. Conner was currently outside playing frisbee with Wolf, while M'gann was fixing snacks for the group in the kitchen. 

Zatanna was with her and the pair were chatting idly, giggling at something one of them had said. Artemis came into the room and plopped down beside Kid Flash and Nightwing, glancing over Wally's shoulder at the tablet.

"What are you two watching?" she asked, raising her brow at the sight of a raven-haired boy, about 14 or 15 by the looks of it, smiling widely as he sung on a stage. 

There were colors and lights surrounding him and a cheering crowd at his feet as music played through the small speakers.

The teenager sang into the microphone in his hand and seemed to be enjoying himself from the looks of it.

"I'ma tell 'em all that you could either

hate me or love me, but that's just the way I am~

That's just the way I am~ That's just the way I am~"

Artemis raised a brow at the lyrics. "Who is this guy?" she asked, the pair pausing the video to smirk at her.

"That's Billy B. He's like 5 years younger than us and making me question my life choices, babe," Wally said with a smirk. "I mean, the dude's like 14 and a huge deal with the ladies." he continued as he draped his arm over the back of the couch.

Robin rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Wally, we're 19, not 60. You act like your life is over already," he said, turning towards Artemis. 

"KF's just jealous that he doesn't have the talent this kid does. But I still don't see why you'd give up being a superhero to be a teen idol," he said with a nudge to the redhead's ribs.

Wally squawked and wrinkled his nose at the raven. "I mean come on, think of it! The kid's probably rich, and he's got tons of babes throwing themselves at him, and ho yea, not to mention he doesn't risk dying for people on the daily," he said as M'gann and Zatanna came into the room with a platter of snacks.

"Who doesn't risk their life?" the martian asked, setting the platter down on the coffee table and coming around the back of the couch. She gasped suddenly, her eyes growing wide. 

"That's Billy B!! I'm the biggest fan of his! His music is so good- Me and Conner actually have tickets to see him in concert next month!" she said excitedly, glancing at Zatanna before looking back down at the trio.

"I'm honestly not surprised you're into him M'gann," Artemis said with an easy smile. Zatanna smirked. "I like him too. He's adorable and he actually makes some good music," she said, leaning against the back of the couch as well.

Nightwing nodded slowly. "That, I did not expect," he said. "Well, we were checking out his newest song on ViewTube, and KF was saying that he looks familiar. I mean, I don't see it, but..." he trailed off as Conner came inside.