Kids Will Be Kids | Part 2

The Kryptonian smiled. "Right then- I'll go get J- Superboy. You stay here, alright? You're not up to moving around just yet."

Billy smiled wider in response.

- - -

Billy was left alone for what felt like ages, but couldn't have been longer than 15 minutes, and he spent those 15 minutes carefully trying to come up with some sort of backstory or something that he could tell the League if they continued asking him questions. 

Sure, he wasn't the worlds best liar, but he could pull it off in a pinch. There was a sudden crash just outside the room, making the 11-year-old pause in his musings and glance at the door.

"What the..." he said slowly before the door opened to reveal Batman. Billy blinked, tilting his head slightly. Alright, that didn't really explain what the... Damien stepped out from behind his father, glancing up at the Dark Knight with a glare.

Well, that explained it perfectly.

Wait.

DAMIEN?!

How was it his luck that the only other person in the superhero business that knew his identity was standing in front of him? 

First Superman went off to get Jon, now Damien shows up out of the blue?! Billy's eyes widened at the sight of the slightly shorter raven.

Damien gave him a look, the whites of his mask widening slightly in question before he looked up at his father. "Father, what is the meaning of this?" he asked, glancing at Billy before training his bright green eyes (not that you could see them behind his mask) on Batman again.

"This is Billy, Jon. You're here to keep him company." Batman said, finality in his tone. "I told you I was bringing you up to the Watchtower for a reason." he nudged the boy forward. "Here's your reason."

"I don't understand, father. Why is Billy-" Batman gave him a look, effectively silencing the youngest Robin.

Damien stayed quiet and Batman left the room without another word, the boy instinctively turning towards Billy. "Batson, you'd better explain what's going on before I throttle you." he said with a small smirk. Billy smiled wider, a small laugh escaping him before he winced and held his chest.

Damien tensed, coming closer. "What happened?" he asked, worry in his tone. Billy smiled, breathing slightly heavily and waving the boy off. 

"It's nothing. I went down during a fight with Joker and Klarion...League thinks I got de-aged," he said, getting an actual, genuine smirk from the boy wonder.

"And you went along with it," he said, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Tt...of course you did," he continued, shaking his head. "You're a piece fo work, Batson. Chaos incarnate- this is gonna cause such a headache."

"Come on, Dami, it'll be fun. You've always wanted to see the Watchtower, right? Well now's your chance. I can show you around, you and Jon can 'keep me company' and we can hang out together," Billy said with a grin. "We haven't hung out in ages."

"You mentioned Superboy. The half-wit's coming up here too?" he asked, raising a brow.

Billy rolled his eyes and nodded. "First off, don't call him a half-wit, you know he hates that. Second, yea. Superman said he was gonna bring him up here to give me 'someone my age' to hang out with."