This day was another one of those times―Movie Night.

Two boys who were in their first year of highschool, were sitting down close to each other on the bed watching the movie, "Love, Rosie", on their television.

The shorter of the two had black hair, a button nose, and thin lips. The said boy leans on the taller boy's shoulder. "Ever wonder what it's like to get married, Junnie?"

"Hmm...", Junhui looks over at the boy. "Not really. Why?"

The boy glances at Junhui, making eye contact. He quickly averts his gaze back on the movie. "Just... no reason."

"Why? Do you wanna get married to me, Hao?" He chuckled.

Minghao cheeks were tinted with red. He swiftly gets up and lightly slaps Junhui's left arm. "You're disgusting! Why would anyone want to marry you?!" He says still slapping Junhui.

Junhui grins and grabs Minghao's hands, causing Minghao to stop. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He lightly laughs.

The shorter boy sighs, snapped back to reality.

Minghao moves slightly farther away from Junhui. Yeah, he's kidding. Why would I ever think much about it anyways?

Junhui raises an eyebrow. "Why did you move away?"

The other boy didn't answer.

He tries to grab Minghao's hand to move him closer to him, but the shorter boy hits his hand away.

"You're stupid! I hate you!" Minghao storms out of the room. He slams the door close heading straight to the bathroom.

Junhui follows Minghao. "Hao?"

Minghao closes the door, catching his breath. "What?!" He falls down to the floor and rests his back on the wall.

Junhui knocks on the bathroom door multiple times. "Hao! Hao, what's wrong?"

Minghao covers his face with his thin hands. "Nothing's wrong! Just go back and watch or something!" A tear falls down on his cheek.

"Uhh... kids!" A woman's voice was heard from the room across the bathroom.

The two boys became silent.

"I think it's best that you two sleep. It's a school day tomorrow." It was Minghao's mother.

The boy inside the bathroom lifted his head up.

I don't even have the right to be upset. I'm just a friend and he's straight. Don't ruin what you have now.

He combed his hands through his jet-black hair and splashed some water in his face.

"Hao?" The boy outside whispered.

He took a step back and took a deep breath. He opened the door and tried his best to show a really big smile. "Yeah?"

The older boy looked at him carefully, but shrugged it off thinking that it might've just been a prank or a joke that the younger boy decided to play. He sighed in relief. "I thought you were upset for a second."

"Oh, no, I wasn't. My stomach just suddenly hurt and I had to go to the bathroom." The boy tried to keep the smile up. What a stupid excuse.

"Are you su-"

"Yeah, I'm alright! Let's just go to bed." The shorter boy tried his best to sound cheerful like usual. He walked away from the bathroom without looking at the taller.

"B-but the movie... we only watched half of-"

"I'm a little tired and we have school tomorrow." Minghao interrupted, sounding a bit monotone. He grabbed the doorknob of his room and went in, leaving the door open.

"Oh, okay." Junhui replied with a slight nod. He followed Minghao back into his room.

The older boy sat down the bed while looking at the younger boy.

Minghao tried to avoid his gaze.

I can't keep going on like this. I have to stop. I... He's my friend.

The younger boy grabbed one of his pillows and a blanket.

"What- where are you going?" Junhui asked, his voice raised a little.

Minghao tried to give a reassuring smile. "I'm gonna sleep on the couch. You can sleep on my bed."

"Why? We always sleep on the bed together when we have sleepovers." Junhui tilted his head.

Minghao sat down on the white couch on the other side of his room. "It... uh... just feels too warm today. You know, summer is getting closer." He placed his pillow and blanket down on it.

"Oh, okay." The taller boy said, nodding his head while looking at the other boy.

Minghao shut the lights off and laid down on the couch, facing away from Junhui.

Junhui laid down. "Goodnight, Hao."

Minghao hummed in response.

END