十一

The door burst open. Everyone was startled from the sudden event. Especially, since everyone was completely silent for a few moments.

There stood two men. One of the two had copper-brown hair and was slightly shorter than the other boy. The other was a brunette who had both Asian and Western facial features.

"Your diva, Boo Seungkwan, has arrived. Good afternoon, everyone." The copper-haired boy said, waving his hand, miss universe style.

"Hi, I'm Vernon." The other boy said in English, waving, but not in the same way that the copper-haired boy did. "Seungkwan, I'm sorry, but I don't get why we're doing this."

"Because we need to stand out among everyone else." Seungkwan explained.

"Why though? And why do I have to use my English name, when everyone calls me by my Korean name?" The brunette asked, rubbing his temple.

(Vernon's Korean name is Hansol.)

"Because it sounds cooler that way. It's unique. What do you not get about that?" Seungkwan said, making multiple gestures with his hands, too many to count and too quick to see. The sass meter was exploding.

Seungkwan coughed. "Anyways, so..."

Before he could say more, everyone stood up to greet the two boys.

"Seungkwan, you barely changed!" Jeonghan placed his hand on the boy's back, repeatedly patting him.

"Hyung, you literally look almost the same as back when we were in high school. At the very least, my hair color is different, but yours is the exact same." Seungkwan let out a laugh, covering his mouth with his hand.

Jeonghan flipped his hair. "You mean, I still look pretty, as I always do."

"Wow, I can't even disagree on that."

Chan scanned the Seungkwan from head to toe. "He did change, but for the worse. He was already annoyingly loud, but he got even louder."

Seungkwan raised his hand, threatening Chan. "Lee Chan, I am going to smack your face if you keep talking."

Jisoo went to the other boy, reaching out for a bro-fist. "Vernon, dude! What's up?"

"Joshua-hyung!" Hansol responded with a bro-fist. "All good. You?"

(Jisoo's English name is Joshua or sometimes called Shua.)

"Been great."

The two boys were conversing in English. Everyone else kept quiet, staring at the two of them.

"Let's pretend that we understand them." Seungkwan said, sarcastically. "How are you? Oh, really? I'm fine, thank you." He said sarcastically in English, as if reciting from a basic English language book.

"Oh, sorry." Jisoo tapped Hansol's shoulder.

"Jun, congratulations, by the way!" Hansol went over to hug the Chinese boy.

"Thanks, Hansol."

The two broke off from the hug and it was now the other boy's turn.

"Jun, congrats! I always knew you'd be the first one to get married out of all of us!" Seungkwan said, patting the boy in the back while on a hug.

"Really?" Junhui's eyes widened.

Seungkwan broke off from the hug. "No, of course not. It's called sarcasm. You don't know that? You used to have a great sense of humor."

"Hey!" Junhui lightly hit Seungkwan on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" Seungkwan acting as if it actually hurts. "Kidding."