"Moon Joonhwi!"

(Junhui's Korean name)

The boy jumped a little, snapping back to reality.

"What? Yeah?" He looked around the room and saw many eyes staring at him.

Jeonghan placed his hand on the boy's shoulder, worried. "Jun, you okay? We've been calling your attention for a while now."

Junhui blinked a few times. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. What's up?"

Seungcheol went over to the boy. "Jun, I think you need to sit down for a sec." He gestured to the couch.

The boys sitting in the couch scooted over, making sure that Junhui was comfortable and had more than enough space.

Junhui took a deep breath and sat down. "Yeah, okay. I'm okay now. I was just..." He paused for a second and shook his head. "What's up?"

He looked around and saw two new faces.

A slightly tan boy with orange hair stood there with a worried look on him. Beside him was a boy with black hair that gave off a classy aura.

The black-haired boy put his hand at the back of his neck. "Hey, Jun." He awkwardly laughs. "Congrats on your wedding."

"Oh, Jisoo-hyung!" Junhui had finally recognized the man. "Wow, you look different! A good kind of different. Well, you looked good as always, but now you look great!"

Jisoo scratched the back of his head. "Thanks, you too." He smiled.

"It kinda feels like it's Jisoo's wedding and not yours from all the compliments you're giving him." The orange-haired boy let out a chuckle.

Jisoo rolled his eyes at the boy's comment.

"Hey, Seokmin. You look..." Junhui stared at his orange-colored hair. "... orange-y."

Seokmin furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head.

"I meant that you look... cheerful. Yeah, cheerful. You look cheerful as usual, Seokmin." Junhui laughed, trying to sound convincing to the orange-haired boy.

Seokmin pauses for a second to think about it. "Well, a compliment is a compliment." He said with a wide grin. "Thanks."

Junhui let out a chuckle from the boy's gullibility.

"But..." Seokmin looks around the room, examining everyone's faces. "Where's Minghao?"

Jeonghan, who was behind Junhui, gestures them with a big "x" using his hands. He repeats the action with widened eyes, trying to make sure Junhui doesn't see what he's trying to do.

"Oh, yeah, I was..." Jisoo sees Jeonghan's hand gestures and quickly catches on. "O-Oh... I-I was looking at the... w-wedding cake... Yeah, the wedding cake outside. I saw it when we went past the hall. It kinda looked familiar, right, Seokmin?"

"Yeah, it was pretty huge and covered in white icing. What flavor was it inside?" Seokmin asked, not picking up on the reason behind the sudden subject change, but going along anyways.

"It was chocolate." Junhui replied.

Chan slowly nodded. "Oh... Isn't that almost like the one we had during Jun-hyung's birthday? Except the cake before was smaller... and on a budget." He chuckled.

Jeonghan clasped his hands together. "The one when we all surprised him together?"

Seungcheol snapped his fingers. "Oh, yeah. I think I remember that, actually."

"Wow...when was that again?" Mingyu placed his finger on his chin. "How long ago was that?"

Wonwoo pushed his glasses up. "If I'm not mistaken, then, I believe it was during my first year of college. That would have been..."

"Seven years ago!" Chan said, raising a hand up.

"That was eight years ago." Wonwoo said, looking at Chan with a 'what the hell are you even saying?' kind of look.

"Eight...? But..." Chan scratched the back of his head, thinking about thr ordeal once more. "Oh, right. I was one year level before you because I'm younger."

Wonwoo looked at the younger boy sarcastically.

Chan awkwardly laughs.

Haha... It's okay. I'm used to that look. Hahaha...

"Yeah, that was nice. I actually felt touched about that one." Junhui looked at all of them with a warm expression in his face. "During that time we didn't see each other for a while since most of us went to different colleges. So, I was surprised when you, guys, actually did that."

"Aww, are you getting sentimental?" Jeonghan pat Junhui on the back softly "You shouldn't cry on your wedding."

"Don't cry! Don't cry! Don't cry!" Everyone chanted, except Junhui who was just laughing at the sudden childishness of the group.

Mingyu grinned. "Hey, we were in the same college. Did you forget already?"

"Hey, why are you trying to bully him? It's his wedding today." Jeonghan said, trying to tease the taller boy.

"I'm not trying to!" Mingyu said in defense.

"That's right! Why are you doing that, Kim Mingyu?" Seokmin giggled.

"I wasn't-"

"-Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! That's bad, hyung." Chan joined in on the tease.

Mingyu sighed. "Whatever. I don't even care anymore." He raised his hands up, accepting defeat.

Everyone laughed, including Junhui. The room was once again filled with a bright energy.

"Wow..." Seokmin gasped for air.

Jeonghan smirked. "Why?"

"Just... you know, college was that long ago..." He said, looking at Jisoo. "I had to deal with you for a long time since we were roommates."

Jisoo scoffed. "Huh? What are you saying? Between the two of us you're the one who's always the one causing trouble."

"Was I?" Seokmin looked up for a moment to think about it. "Yeah, I think I was, wasn't I?"

And the two burst out in laughter.

Wonwoo sighed. "And I had to deal with this uselessly tall tree." He glanced at Mingyu.

"Are you talking about me?" Mingyu placed his hand on his chest, pretending to be offended. "Wow... I... I... I did the... I mean, I helped with... the... uh..." He scratched his ear.

"Exactly. Useless." Wonwoo pushed his glasses up.

Mingyu turned into a pout and Jeonghan brushed his hair with his hands to make the 'big pup', as Jeonghan calls him, feel better.

The mood was going pretty well so far.

"Who was your roommate again, Jun?" Seokmin asked obliviously.

All eyes immediately glared at the orange-haired boy.

"It was... Hao." Junhui uttered.

END