That morning, Junhui was tossing and turning in bed.

There was a warmth that filled him.

Or rather...

Heat?

He squinted his eyes and the sun shone brightly above him from the windows.

A little too brightly.

The sleepyhead reached for the remote from the small table beside his bed.

He pressed it and the windows were shut.

The boy threw the remote somewhere on the floor, not bothering.

"Hao might wake up if the sun keeps being such a bitch." He mumbled with his eyes still closed.

He lay down in a more comfortable position and prepared to go back to sleep until he realized...

Wait a minute... Hao?

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked beside him. He found nothing, but just another pillow.

Where's Hao? Did he go back home already?

"Hao?" He quickly got up the bed. "Hao, did you leave already? Hao?" He said loudly, looking around.

No answer.

He went outside his room and looked around the hall.

There was no one. Not even his parents.

Junhui's parents both worked from seven in the morning to seven in the night. On other days, they would come home way past midnight. They were both working in the medical field. So, Junhui was used to not seeing them.

The boy decided to go downstairs, but as he reached the staircase...

Hmm... what's that smell? Butter? I'm pretty sure that my mother never cooks...

The scent grew stronger as he got closer and closer.

As he got to the kitchen, there stood a black-haired boy with a gray shirt that was way too big for him, cooking up pancakes.

"Oh, you're up?" The black-haired boy noticed Junhui looking at him.

"What are you doing, Hao?" Junhui asked, rubbing his eyes since he just woke up.

Minghao flipped the pancakes. "Breakfast." He said, not looking at the other boy.

Junhui went closer to the younger boy and embraced him from behind, placing his arms around the boy's waist. "Can you be my wife, Hao?" He rests his chin on the boy's shoulder.

This made the younger boy jump a little. His cheeks glowed a bright red color, as if he had a neon red glow-in-the-dark glowstick near his face.

Except the fact that it was during a bright sunny day.

And except the fact that he also had no glowsticks anywhere near him.

I would gladly be yours.

He managed to get himself out of the clouds. "Jun, that's dangerous, your hands could get burned as it's near the stove."

The older boy pouted, hugging Minghao even tighter.

"Go and take a seat, Jun." Minghao said, trying his very best to sound as serious as possible.

It took almost every ounce of his strength to try not to react and to not visibly show any of the many emotions throwing a wild party inside of him right now.

Junhui let out a sigh and slowly let go of the younger boy. He walked towards the dining table and took a seat on the chair. "Where are my parents? It's a Saturday today."

"They left saying that they had an emergency at the hospital." The younger boy said, placing the pancakes on a white plate. "They let me use the kitchen though."

Minghao walked to the dining table, with the two plates of pancakes in his hands. "Junnie, could you go get me some water. Oh, and I saw some orange juice on the fridge."

The older boy stood up and got the water for him. It was room temperature water. He knew that Minghao didn't really like to drink cold water. After, he got a pitcher of orange juice from the fridge.

"Here, Hao." He brought the glass of water to him.

"Thanks." The younger boy replied. He took a small piece of butter and spread it on the pancake on his plate and poured some syrup on it.

The older boy blinked and followed the same thing Minghao did. "Why'd you get up early when it's a weekend?"

"The sunlight was bothering me." Minghao replied, eating the slice of pancake on his fork.

Junhui sighed and sliced the pancake a little aggressively. "I knew the sun was being a bitch." He mumbled, inaudible to the other boy.

The younger boy took a sip from the water. "Oh, by the way Junnie, we're going somewhere today. So, you better be free today."

The older boy also took a sip of his cold orange juice. "Where are we going?"

"Hmm..." Minghao took a bite of the pancake on his fork. "Somewhere fun. Just get ready by 1 PM. I'm gonna go back to my house.

"Why? You can just stay here and we can go together." Junhui tilted his head.

"Jun, I'm not like you. If I'm gone from the house for too long, then, my parents are gonna beat the living shit out of me. Well, not exactly, but they're gonna yell at me for sure." The younger boy said, munching on his pancakes. "And plus, I need my clothes."

The older boy pouted. "You can just borrow my clothes anyways..." Junhui said, going back to his aggressive way of slicing his pancakes.

"All your clothes are too big for me. Your pajamas barely fit on me." The younger boy said, looking at Junhui.

Junhui paused and looked at Minghao, whose shirt was sliding off of his right shoulder and had fully his exposed collarbones. "It looks cute! You know, oversized?"

"You really want me to go outside with my bare shoulders?" Minghao raised his eyebrow.

"Uh..." Junhui scratched the back of his head.

"Exactly. So, I'm going home to get my clothes." The younger boy said, looking back to his food.

Junhui sighed from the defeat. "Okay, I'll have my driver pick you up at 1 PM."

"Sure." Minghao said, chewing his food.

END