Minghao just came home from Junhui's house and had just finished another nagging session from his mother.

The boy opened his closet to reveal a vast amount of clothing with the majority being black, gray, white, and other darker colors.

Hmm... What should I wear?

He took multiple clothes and put it on his bed. He tried them all on, standing in front of his full-body mirror to check out each outfit.

After over an hour of trying to mix and match his clothes and accessories and posing in front of the mirror, he had finally decided on what to wear.

Aren't I taking this a bit too seriously? It's not like it's a date or something...

He shook his head, trying to wake himself up from daydreaming. A dream that he'd love to come true.

No, no, no. We're just friends. Just friends hanging out on the weekend. Quit being delusional.

He looked at himself at the mirror and fiddled with the silver necklace that was resting on his chest, feeling it's coldness.

Ting!

His phone made a sound from a notification. He went to his bed to pick up his phone and opened it.

[Junnie sent you a photo.]

Junnie:

Hao:

Junnie:okayi'mma be there in a few mins

Junnie:
okay
i'mma be there in a few mins

Hao:
pkay
*lkay
**okay
stupid phone

Junnie:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
ur so cute

Hao:
shut tf up

Junnie:
HAHAHAHAHH
ik, ily too

read

He threw his phone back on his bed after seeing the older boy's comment.