三十一

"What?" Minghao was standing there in the middle of the living room, dumbfounded with the situation he's in right at this very moment.

"Can you cook up something for us? Even just a bit? Pleaseee!" Junhui turned to his girlfriend. "I swear, Yuna, nothing beats the food Hao makes."

"Really?" Yuna smiled. "Jun's actually told me a lot about your cooking, Myungho." She chuckled. "I'm really curious about it."

Excuse me?

Of course, Minghao was flattered that Junhui was praising his cooking skills, but...

To be asked to cook for the girlfriend of the one you love? And to make matters worse, the one who asked you to do so was the person you love?

Is this a joke?

But then again, it's not Junhui's fault nor was it Yuna's. Those two don't know about how Minghao felt. They didn't know at all.

It's my fault.

I was the one who fell for you.

I was the one who liked you. knowing you'd never like me back.

It's my fault that I'm feeling this way, knowing you'd never know how I felt.

How much it hurts me and how much I love you.

I knew it would never work out, but I chose to love you.

I chose to be with you.

To stay with you, knowing it all.

So, what right does Minghao have to be mad? What right does he have to be sad from having someone, who never belonged to him in the first place, taken away? Could someone even be taken away from you if they were never yours?

So, how am I supposed to feel?

Time had passed during the period that Yuna, Junhui's girlfriend, went on a vacation with her family. The two boys spent their time leisurely, playing, hanging out, talking, going places, and all the little things. It was nice. It made him feel like it was just like back in the day where it was just the two of them in this world. However, that came to an end. As soon as Yuna had returned from her trip, Junhui had invited her to their apartment.

Of course, Minghao didn't really feel good about her coming over. I mean, who would be if they were in his shoes? But it's not like it's the first time Yuna had come over. Usually, he'd just lock himself up in his room, go out with Yanan, visit Mingyu and Wonwoo, or walk around aimlessly wherever his two feet took him. He wouldn't really allow himself to be in the same room with the two of them together for a long period of time.

And yes, fifteen minutes is a long time.

It might sound like it's exaggerating, but in that situation...

He didn't really know just what he might say or do. He knew he'd just get hurt.

And who on this wretched planet liked getting hurt?

Unless you have masochistic tendencies, no one really liked pain and most definitely not the emotional kind.

All he wanted right now was to forget.

"No, I don't think I can cook for you." Minghao replied firmly. "I have a dance practice. So, I'll get going. If you want food, go out to eat." He bit his tongue, trying to control himself, his actions, and his tone. "I'm probably gonna sleep out today, Jun. Don't wait for me. Have dinner by yourselves." He said as he was walking towards the door.

"O-Oh... okay. Where are you staying, Hao?" Junhui asked, as he stood up from the couch.

Minghao stopped. "Yanan's place." He replied, but not having the strength to look at Junhui in the eye.

"Oh, okay. Stay safe. Text me when you get there, okay?" Junhui said loudly for Minghao to hear as Minghao was already at the door, gripping the door knob.

"Bye." Minghao said, exiting the apartment and closing the door behind him.

He walked away and out of the apartment building. He couldn't even cry. Tears wouldn't come out. All that came out was a laugh.

I'm so pathetic. It's funny.

But where could he go now?

It's 2 PM and he wished time would go faster.

He wished that it'd be night already so he could just fall asleep.

To have nothing to worry about.

For hours to pass with him just being in the same place.

Not thinking.

Not moving.

And not feeling.

Now, wouldn't that be grand?

He went to the university. There were plenty of dance studios located in his building. Thankfully, no one else really went there during the weekends.

For hours, he danced his heart out. He tried to make himself tired. He tried to distract himself.

Did it work though?

Yes, he did get tired.

But did it distract him?

He desperately wished it did.

So, here he was now, standing outside Yanan's door at seven in the night, carrying a plastic bag with a few cans of booze. He hasn't drank any. Well, not yet.

He knocked on the door and he heard footsteps from inside Yanan's apartment.

The door unlocked and the door opened, Yanan standing in front of Minghao. "Can I hel- Haoie? What are you doing here?" He looked down and saw the plastic bag filled with alcohol and looked back up at Minghao. "Did you drink? It doesn't seem like you did. Are you okay?"

Minghao smiled. "Can I come in?"

"Of course." Yanan said, gesturing for Minghao to enter the apartment. He closed the door and turned to Minghao. "Haoie, is something wrong?"

Minghao pushed Yanan onto the wall and aggressively kissed his lips. He placed his hands on Yanan's cheeks, cupping them tightly.

"H-Haoie..." Yanan tried to speak, but Minghao wouldn't let him, each kiss getting deeper and deeper. "W-Wait..."

Minghao gripped Yanan's hair, locking his lips onto the older boy's.

"Minghao!" Yanan broke away from the kiss, gasping for air. He looked at Minghao and gently caressed his hair. "Is something wrong?"

"Do you not want to do it with me?" Minghao looked at him.

Yanan sighed. "I didn't say that. Of course, I want to." He pulled Minghao for a hug. "But that's not the poi-"

"-Then, let's do it." Minghao took his shirt off, throwing it on the ground. He took Yanan's hands and placed them on his waist. He placed his hands behind Yanan's neck and moved closer, their bodies touching. "Fuck me."

END

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: This chapter's kinda... ehem ehem.

Rest assured, I don't plan to write smut. At least not in this book. Mainly because I'm not good at writing scenes like that, but I also want the book to stay wholesome.

I know it hasn't been the fluffiest thing, but oh well.

Anyways, I hope y'all liked it.