二十四

"And that's all for today." The professor said, gathering up his books and other stuff.

All the students got up, taking all their things to head out the lecture hall.

All except a black haired boy who was still sitting down his chair, constantly sighing every few minutes. As he realized that everyone else seemed to have left the room, he got up, stretching his arms a bit. As he stretched, his round-frame glasses slightly slid down his nose. He slightly flinched, thinking it might fall, but it didn't. 

Ting~ 

A sound notification from his phone. 

He picked up his phone, to check who it had been. Although, he already had an idea of who it might have been.

[3 New Messages from yeah none]

yeah none:

minghao

ur classes for the day are over, right?

let's go out to eat

Minghao paused as he reads the messages. He takes a second to think.

It's been almost three weeks since Yanan had confessed and it's been weighing on Minghao's mind ever since. Yanan tries to act natural, as if it never happened, so that Minghao wouldn't feel too uncomfortable, but Minghao is still a little unsure of how to act around him. He tries to act as normal as he can, but there can be times when it's a bit hard for him to do so.

minghow:

okay
where r u?

yeah none:

i'll go to ur building

minghow:

okay
i'll meet u here

yeah none:

okiii

read

Minghao put his phone is his pocket, got his stuff, and headed outside the classroom. As he was walking through the hall, he looked at the windows, the sunlight shining through them.

I... I should tell him today.

As he was nearing the building's entrance, he could see the silhoutte of a tall figure. As he walked closer, he was able to make out the said silhoutte. The figure had silver hair with a slight blue tint, wearing a blue denim jacket, a plain white shirt underneath, blue denim pants, and white sneakers.

"Minghao!" The silhoutte called, waving.

Minghao continued walked towards him and the other person walked, meeting each other.

"Yanan, I need to tell you something." Minghao asked, looking at him, then looking down at the ground.

"Tell me after we go to eat." Yanan said, smiling, slowly walking a few steps away. "Let's go to the park. A shawarma place opened nearby."

Minghao looked at him for a few seconds, his eyebrows knitted, before walking to catch up with him. They walked down the few steps of stairs and onto Yanan's motorcycle. Yanan passed an extra helmet to Minghao as he put on his. They both got on, Yanan on the front with Minghao behind him. 

The ride on the way to the shawarma place was rather silent. No, he did not put his arms around Yanan's waist like in a typical K-Drama. It was a tiny bit uncomfortable with Minghao's hands lightly gripping the back of Yanan's jacket, but oh well. It was quick though since the park wasn't far away from the university.