四十

Around eight months have passed since then. Everyone had went on with their lives, including Minghao.

In these past few months, Minghao had been working harder. He was able to gain a lot more recognition from people and now has a lot more fans than before. Although he was working hard, he did take breaks when necessary in order for him to keep on going.

At this point in his life, smiling and pretending to be okay was a pretty natural thing now. All the more now since he has a lot more fans and it was necessary for him to 'look' happy and okay. But of course, the attention focused on him isn't as immense as the amount top idols had. After all, he was simply a choreographer, not an idol.

As time passed, he was able to slowly forget his pain. He didn't forget his pain completely, but definitely a high enough fraction of it. Just enough to keep him working and moving without getting constantly depressed inside.

[4 New Message from gyu]

gyu:

minghao
u free today?
or tomorrow
or just any other day in general

mingming:

yeah
i'm free today
why

gyu:

can we meet?
i mean
only if u want to tho

mingming:

i'll think about it

gyu:

🥺🥺🥺

mingming:

kidding
where at?

gyu:

i'll message u where later
let's meet at lunch?

mingming:

sure

gyu:

😊

read

Minghao puts his phone down and gets himself ready for the day. All he has to do for today was to get to the company and just check the progress of the choreography of the group he was assigned to. After that, he was pretty much free to do whatever for today.

As he finished, he went over to one of the many practice rooms in the building, lookinv for Soonyoung.

"Oh, hey. You finished?" Soonyoung asked, wiping his sweat away with a towel.

"Yeah." Minghao replied. He spotted a camera in the middle of the room. "Were you recording a choreography video?"

"Yeah, I just finished." Soonyoung put took off his shirt and changed clothes. "Wanna have lunch together? I'm hungry."

Minghao chuckled. "Sorry, I have plans today."

Soonyoung tilted his head in confusion. "Today? With whom? I thought you weren't gonna be busy today."

"I'm eating out with Gyu today."

Soonyoung nodded. "Oh, okay. Have fun."

"Thanks. I'll get going now." Minghao waved as he went out.

Minghao drove over to the place he and Mingyu were supposed to meet up for lunch. It was a restaurant about twenty minutes away.

He walked in and saw Mingyu. Again, it was easy to notice Mingyu, but this time, it wasn't because he was tall.