二十五

Junhui sighed, tossing away the comic book he was trying to read.

This used to be fun when I read it back when I was in highschool.

He crossed his arms, looking around, trying to look for something that would hopefully cure his boredom. His eyes landed on a black haired boy who seemed to be typing things on his phone, smiling every few seconds.

Junhui sighed loudly, hoping it would catch the raven haired boy's attention.

But there was no response. He didn't even glance at Junhui.

He sighed again with the same amount of volume,  thinking that the other boy might not have heard him.

And once more, to his surprise, there was no response.

He furrowed his eyes and sighed for the third time, but this time even louder and more dramatic.

"Yes?" The black haired boy asked, still not looking away nor stopping from what he was doing.

"Hao, what are you doing?" Junhui asked, moving closer to Minghao, trying to take a peek.

Minghao immediately hid his phone away. "What? I'm chatting with someone."

Junhui pouted. "Who?"

Minghao sighed, opening his phone again. "Yanan." He said while typing.

"Yanan again?" Junhui said, crossing his arms. "Haven't you been hanging around Yanan too often these days?"

Minghao closed his phone off. "So, what? Most of the time, you aren't even inside the house. You're usually out until night with Yuna. What else am I supposed to do?"

Junhui scratched the back of his head. He couldn't say anything about that. After all, Minghao was right.

The brunette sighed. "I'm just saying we should hang out some more. I miss the times when we used to hang out and have fun all the time back then."

Minghao crossed his arms. "You're just saying that because you're bored and your girlfriend went on a vacation with her family."

"No, I'm not." Junhui protested. "I really do miss it. Remember back then when the two of us went on an amusement park together? I really enjoyed that. Also, our sleepovers and so much more."

Minghao sighed. "We live together in one apartment. Why would you miss having sleepovers?" 

"Because even if we live in the same place now, it... I don't know... it's just not the same, I guess." Junhui ruffled his hair in frustration from the inability to find the right words. "Anyways, we should go somewhere together. Let's set up a date."

"You already said that a few weeks ago." Minghao said, placing his phone on the small wooden in front of the couch he was sitting on.

 "Yeah, I did. So, let's do it now. Let's set up a date right now." Junhui said cheerfully.

"Last time we set up a date for our hangout, you didn't come." Minghao said, clearly disappointed at what had happened back then. 

"I'm really sorry about that. I really am." Junhui tried to go closer, but Minghao shooed him away. "But I'm free for the whole week. Let's go out somewhere. We can invite the others if you want. Actually, it might be hard to invite the others since they're in different colleges. We can have Wonwoo, Gyu, and Chan with us though. What do you say?"

Minghao sighed. "Okay."

As if he could say 'no' to Junhui.

"Yay!" Junhui exclaimed in victory. "When are you available? Are you available tomorrow?"