"Hey, are you listening?"

"WHAT?" Minghao was startled. "Oh... yeah. I was. I was." He looks in front of him, only to see a boy with glasses that had a disappointed face.

"What's up with you?" The glasses boy raised an eyebrow. "I thought you'd be happy from yesterday."

Minghao sighed. "Yeah, I thought so too, Wonwoo."

Wonwoo looked at the boy with a concerned look. "Did something happen last night? Weren't you having a movie night with Jun?"

Wonwoo is one of the few people that know about Minghao's little secret. Well, two of his little secrets. The first one is that he knew Minghao was gay and the second one being that he knew the boy likes Junhui. He was also one of the few people Minghao fully trusts and the first person that Minghao came out to.

Minghao was fidgeting with the hem of his sweater. "I was, but-"

The black-haired boy felt as if his heart just jumped. He looked at his shoulder to see a hand on it.

There stood three boys holding their food trays.

"What were you guys talking about?", said the boy who had his hand on Minghao's shoulder. The boy had silver hair, wore a black hoodie with a tiger print, and had squishy cheeks that looked so good to slap. Oh-

Wonwoo pushed up his glasses. "Movie night and hello Soonyoung."

"Oh, okay." Soonyoung sat beside Minghao.

Wonwoo sighed. "Soonyoung, this is why people think you're rude."

Soonyoung shrugged. "Jihoon-ah, sit down!" The boy with hamster cheeks tapped the seat on his left side.

The short boy sat down beside him quietly.

The boy standing behind Soonyoung walked to the other side of the table and sat beside Wonwoo. "Wonwoo-hyung, I texted you last night. We were supposed to work on the project!"

"I was with Gyu last night. Did I forget to tell you, Chan?" He looked at the young boy with a look that says 'I couldn't care less'.

"No one ever tells me anything as usual." Chan picks up the spoon and eats the yogurt on his food tray, not looking at Wonwoo. He was disappointed, but it was nothing new to him. "I even cancelled playing with Jisoo-hyung." He muttered.

"Anyways," The boy with hamster cheeks looked at Minghao with sparkling eyes. "What happened during your movie night? Did something wrong happen? Did you make a mistake?" He gasped. "No way... did you finally confess?"

The short boy hit Soonyoung in the back of his head. "You're too loud."

Soonyoung squirmed in pain, but tried his best to hold his voice and not scream.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Jihoon, you have no idea how glad I am that someone's able to control that thing." He pointed at the boy who was in pain.

"Thing? Hey, that's mean!" The silver-haired boy burst out.

"Soonyoung."

"He's the one who-"

"Kwon Soonyoung."

"But-"

Jihoon glared at Soonyoung. The hamster shut his mouth and looked down at his food.

Jihoon, the only person who can control the loud tiger (who looks very much like a hamster), may be small, but trust me. He is not someone you want to anger.

Junhui and a tall boy walked up to their table. "What were you talking about?", said Junhui smiling while looking at Minghao.

Minghao avoids his gaze. Did he hear the conversation? He didn't, right? He would've said something if he did.

All kinds of thoughts poured over Minghao's head. Fortunately for him, luck was on his side this time. Junhui had only seen Soonyoung and Jihoon bickering.

Wonwoo once again pushes up his glasses. "Movie night." I wonder how many times I have to say that today.

"Oh..." The boy sat on the seat on Minghao's right side. "That reminds me. Why didn't you guys come to movie night last night?"

The tall boy went to the other side and sat beside the boy with glasses, telling Chan to move.

"Oh... uh... last time we went on movie night..." Chan scratched the back of his head.

Mingyu turned to Wonwoo. "Didn't we watch a horror movie last movie night?"

"We did, but..." Wonwoo cleared his throat and glanced to Minghao. "... it was kind of..."

"It was creepy! Minghao kept giggling all the time when a jump scare happened or when someone was getting brutally murdered! Even when blood was splattering everywhere, he still kept laughing!" Soonyoung exclaimed as if he could no longer keep it in. "It's creepy as fuck!" He shivered.

Jihoon once again hit the back of Soonyoung's head. "Idiot!"

This time Soonyoung let out a groan of pain. "Ouch..." He rubbed the back of his head.

R.I.P. Soonyoung's head.

Minghao looked down, fidgeting with his fingers. "S-sorry... I didn't notice."

Junhui noticed the slight sadness in Minghao's voice. "Hey! What do you mean creepy? His giggles are the cutest and most beautiful thing in the world!"

Minghao froze in his place, looking down. His cheeks and ears turned bright red.

Wonwoo noticed this and smirked.

"Well, but-" Soonyoung tried to go back to the conversation, rubbing the back of his head.

"But can you really truly say that his giggles aren't one of the best things you've heard?" Junhui interrupted with a highly confident tone, speaking as if he just proved one of the greatest scientific mysteries of all time.

"It's true, Jun-hyung." Chan tried to get in the conversation. "Minghao-hyung's laugh is the cutest one I've heard but-"

"See, I told you!" Junhui exclaimed, interrupting the young boy.

"But! Let me finish!" Chan tried to continue what he was saying before the older boy cut him off. "But-"

"It can be a tiny bit scary to hear in the situation where the characters in the movie get killed off while we hear the screams of their death." Mingyu interrupted Chan.

Chan closed his eyes and kept nodding. It's okay, Chan. It's okay. I'm used to this.

"Okay," Junhui nodded, deeming his argument as valid. "Point taken. However-"

"Hey, what are y'all talking about?", said a boy with long blonde hair. He was with another person who had his arm resting on the blonde-haired boy's shoulders and had a slightly bigger build.

Wonwoo sighed. I'm getting tired of this.

"Movie night-" "-Hao's giggles!" Wonwoo and Junhui said in unison.

The boy with long blonde hair tilted his head in confusion. "Huh?"

END

_
_
_
_
_

A/N: Here's a video to when Minghao was trying to scare the ghosts:

(I do not own the video. Credits to the rightful owner.)