二十一

"No, no, it's not like that!" Yanan said, shaking his hands.

"So, what was I? A chosen one?" Minghao giggled.

"I was drunk! I don't just pick up anyone! I swear. I'm not that type of person." The ashen haired boy said, trying to explain himself to the boy in front of him.

"So, you were randomly drunk in the park and you just randomly ended up kissing me, a random stranger?" Minghao leaned back in his chair.

"Hey, you accepted the kiss! Are you the type of person who just accepts kisses from anyone?" Yanan pointed his finger at Minghao.

Minghao leaned forward and furrowed his eyebrows. "What? No! I was drunk and... stuff happened."

"Exactly." Yanan snapped his fingers. "We were both drunk and it just happened."

Minghao sighed. "I don't even know why I did that."

Yanan took a sip on his frappuccino, looking down, a slight blush forming on his cheeks. "Did you not like it?"

The raven haired boy looked away. "Weird bitch."

Yanan jokingly scoffed and crossed his arms. "Wow. So, this is Xu Minghao."

Minghao raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, got a problem with that?"

Yanan took a sip from his drink. "No, I like it."

"Weird bitch."

"You said that two times now."

"Yeah, I know. Weird bitch."

The two of them just kept talking, enjoying each other's company, until two hours later, the two had left the coffee shop and Yanan had walked Minghao back to his apartment. Minghao was reluctant to it, but Yanan insisted on it, saying that he didn't want Junhui to kill him.

In all honesty, Minghao wasn't exactly in the best mood to go back to their apartment. Yanan had definitely helped in lightening his mood, but as they were walking back to their apartment, the 'lightened mood' slowly became heavier. He was distracted for a while, laughing with Yanan about their random drunk actions and drunk conversations. It was nice, being able to forget.

To be able to forget about his pain.

To forget about Jun.

If he could get over it, he would.

But how?

Minghao opened the door to their apartment and saw Junhui standing a few steps in front of him.

"Hao, you're here." The brunette said, a weak smile forming on his face.

Minghao smiled, trying to act naturally. "I'm here."

Junhui looked down, placing his hand on the back of his neck. "You're not mad anymore?"

Minghao closed the door behind him and walked closer to Junhui. "I wasn't mad." He replied, trying to put on a confused face to convince Junhui.

But Junhui knew. He knew that Minghao was mad, but figured that MInghao wouldn't talk about it.

Junhui knew that Minghao had tendencies like that. He knew that Minghao would sometimes hide his emotions and problems to himself. He knew that even though Minghao could be seen as rude, he always put others first before himself. He knew that Minghao doesn't like inconveniencing others or for anything bad to happen because of him. So, he just let it go, thinking that Minghao would tell him when he's ready.

But would he ever be ready?

Who knows?

Junhui walked over to their mini dining table. "Have you eaten yet? You didn't eat breakfast earlier." He pulled out some leftover pizza from their fridge. "Let's eat together."