"Hao, I need to tell you something." Junhui lifted his face to look at Minghao properly in the eye.

Minghao paused. "You can tell me anything." He smiled, but still acknowledging the serious vibe Junhui was giving.

Junhui put his hand in his suit and took out a tiny blue box.

"Jun?" Minghao looked at Junhui who was sitting in front of him.

Junhui lightly pushed the small box across the table, bringing it closer to Minghao.

"J-Jun?" Minghao raised his eyebrow.

I-It can't be...

Minghao felt his heart racing. Faster and faster. His heartbeats getting louder.

Minghao slowly balled up a slightly opened fist and placed it near his chest.

"Xu Minghao..." Junhui looked at him with a light smile on his face, but still looked serious.

Junhui rarely ever called Minghao by his full name. He always called him by the nickname he had given the boy, "Hao".

Junhui opened the box.

The content of the box left Minghao unable to speak or process anything.

It was something Minghao would have never expected.

It was... a ring.

A wedding ring.

"Minghao... will you..."

......
......
......
......
......

... and that was what happened exactly a year before the wedding.

The white door had burst open.

"SURPRISE!" A person with long blonde hair and angelic features had appeared from the door.

"Jeonghan! I told you not to do that!" A man with a slightly bigger figure and had a permed black hair yelled.

"Whatever, Seungcheol. You're just bitter 'cause I left you." Jeonghan flipped his hair.

Seungcheol sighed.

You're lucky I still like you, Hannie. If not, I would've hit you right there.

Everyone was looking at the two boys that had suddenly appeared, not saying a single word.

"Uh... I have to be honest, but I kinda assumed everyone would be happy to see me since it's been so long." The boy with long blonde hair put his hands together, fidgeting them. "Was I being too assuming?"

Everyone slowly stood up to go near the two of them.

"Wow..." Chan stared at the blonde-haired boy with his mouth wide open. "Hyung, I seriously thought you were a girl."

Jeonghan smacked the younger boy in his shoulder.

Chan groaned in pain. "Nope... definitely a guy..." He rubbed his shoulder.

Everyone laughed brightly as if the dreadful silence never existed just a while ago.

"You look the same as you were back in highschool with your hair like that." Wonwoo chuckled.

"You're one to talk." Jeonghan rolled his eyes. "You look nice though."

"Yeah, you too." Wonwoo replied.

"Hyung, we haven't talked in a while." Mingyu said with a slightly sad look in his eyes, like a puppy that's been seperated from it's owner.

"I see you're still the same, you, big pup." Jeonghan chuckled. "Gyu, did you get taller since the last time we saw each other? At this rate, I'm gonna have stiff neck when I talk to you."