三十六

Knock knock.

"Hm... is he not home?" Soonyoung leaned forward, placing his ear towards the door.

I can hear music inside though.

Soonyoung typed the password on the door lock and the door unlocked.

"Minghao, are you there? I'm going in!" He yelled, slightly opening the door and peeking his head in. He closed the door behind him and walked inside. Inside was pitch black with none of the lights open. He opened the light near the kitchen and placed his bag down on the countertop. He looked around and found the source of the music.

It was Minghao's room. He walked over to the door. "Minghao, I brought some kim-"

Just as he was about to turn the door knob, the door opened. His eyes widened at the unsightly thing happening before him.

Minghao was not alone.

"-chi."

A half naked man rushed out of the room, covering himself with a white shirt and a coat, exiting the unit.

Minghao sighed. "We were just about to start." He said, buttoning up his unbuttoned long-sleeve shirt. "Couldn't you have called beforehand? That definitely sobered me up."

Soonyoung scratched his arm. "Minghao, I really don't like this... this thing... that you've been doing these days."

Minghao took a nearly empty bottle of wine on the bedside table. "I'm just... you know, socializing." He drank the wine straight from the bottle.

"Minghao, please."

Minghao sighed. "Yeah, I know what you mean, but it's not like I do it often. You make it sound like I do it all the time. Don't worry too much. I'm not a whore."

"Still..."

"It's okay, hyung. Don't worry about it."

Soonyoung sighed and walked over to the bed that Minghao was sitting on. "Are you okay? Does anything hurt?"

"I'm okay. Completely. Why would I even be in pain? I'm not into BDSM." Minghao chuckled. "Did your mom make the kimchi?"

Soonyoung nodded, knowing full well that Minghao was trying to change the topic.

"Tell her I said, 'thanks'." Minghao put down the now empty bottle of wine down on the floor.

"Do you know his name at least?" Soonyoung asked, looking down.

Minghao scoffed. "Of course, I do. I haven't fallen that far. I met him last month."

Soonyoung sighed, deciding that it was best to let the topic go. "Can we turn off the sex music please?"

Minghao giggled, taking his phone from the bedside table and turning the music off. "Sit down, hyung." He said, patting a spot on the bed.

"No, I'm not about to sit in the same place you and that guy were making out on." Soonyoung put his hands in his pocket. "Let's eat. I brought food too. I know you probably didn't eat."

"No, I'm okay, hyung. I already drank too much."

Soonyoung took his hand. "If you go to sleep with an empty stomach while being drunk, the hangover's gonna kill you tomorrow."

Minghao got up the bed as Soonyoung lightly pulled his hand. "You're supposed to be the fun and rowdy friend, not the nagging one."

Soonyoung scoffed. "Just imagine how it would be like if Wonwoo was the one who saw you."